Nebraska Tickets Showed Up In The Mail Today

Vandy

Reaction score
Thinking I should be able to see Des Moines from Section 40, Row 83!

Likely chance that both teams will be 7-2 going into this game, making it meaningful.

We'll be down there again for our every-other-year trip to Lincoln. Husker fans are the best!

Section 20, up in the jet stream again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky, these sold out before i got a chance to grab one. But, probably the best as we will have been to 5 consecutive Gopher games at that point. Have fun!

Thinking I should be able to see Des Moines from Section 40, Row 83!

Likely chance that both teams will be 7-2 going into this game, making it meaningful.

LOL. Been there. Done that. The worst part is you have to go all the way down to use the bathroom. I would recommend not drinking anything for 72-hours prior to kickoff.

There will be five of us in section 40, row 87. That's seven rows lower than we were in 2014!

The NE fans will be happy to greet you fellow nice people after enduring a night game in Madison close to Halloween.
They may not be treated well.

The Billd's are up in Section 19...Row 95...pretty much in the commercial flight path.

Two years ago we were in the new expansion pretty much diagonal from this year's seats. We got to see THE TAKEWAWAY right in front of us...way down below...very dizzying while celebrating. As for the seats from there...they are at least 25 rows higher than Section 19 and 20...it was like watching the game from the Goodyear blimp...actually kind of cool...if you have good eyesight.

Hoping to see similar this year too even if on the opposite end of the field.

The Billd's are up in Section 19...Row 95...pretty much in the commercial flight path.

Two years ago we were in the new expansion pretty much diagonal from this year's seats. We got to see THE TAKEWAWAY right in front of us...way down below...very dizzying while celebrating.

Hoping to see similar this year too even if on the opposite end of the field.

I had your view from row 83 like the OP will!

I'll be in 19 row 95 as well. I'll be sure to wave to passing planes.

There will be five of us in section 40, row 87. That's seven rows lower than we were in 2014!

Ha! I will be sneering your way (cheap seats) disdainfully from my deluxe seats 4 rows below in 83.... Hopefully oxygen masks will not be needed for all of us...

Did not the Metrodome seat up to row 99?

Ha! I will be sneering your way (cheap seats) disdainfully from my deluxe seats 4 rows below in 83.... Hopefully oxygen masks will not be needed for all of us...

Did not the Metrodome seat up to row 99?

We were in row 99 at Nebraska two years ago, the very last row. Awesome view of various practice facilities behind us. If the Gophers win, it won't matter where you're sitting.

How many of you can find yourself in this picture? (For the record, I am not shirtless.)

I should add that is the top rows of section 40. This screen shot was taken from a youtube recording of the game.

fball2.jpg

Got my tickets too. Rows 84 and 85 for us. Do they sell oxygen bottles in the concession stands or should we bring our own? Are there sherpa services available if we call in advance?

I am certain that no matter how much altitude sickness any fan may endure or any other ailment you will be treated nicely by the bug eater fans.

I'll be in row 40 in endzone 40

Section 21 Row 16. Did you order thru gopher ticket office? I did. Not sure why my seats would be so much lower. Maybe I should be suspect of their numbering system??

Section 21 Row 16. Did you order thru gopher ticket office? I did. Not sure why my seats would be so much lower. Maybe I should be suspect of their numbering system??

Consider yourself fortunate and enjoy those nice seats... You must have a good Gopher Priority number....Or TV camera friendly looks? :clap:

Top Bottom