Bye Claeys

I would hope Coyle was already leaning towards a new coach for the sake of making his imprint on the program like a real AD would try and do.
Even if he wasn't, a game like this vs Rutgers certainly gives you an in to go a different direction at this point unless if he wins out or something, but we know that won't happen.

Since when have the Gophers been better than average? Just kick back and realize we are the Indiana of the West.
No great coach will touch us with a ten foot pole and no up and coming coach can break .500 at Minnesota.
Take the win today and hope for a win next week. It's the best you can ask for.

*Sigh*

Right now we've the seond WORSE QB in the B1G. Even the freshman from Maryland is better than Mitch. MSU QB situation is worse.
Our play at QB isnt great but I would not go this far. He seemed like he lacked poise today. Whole offense played tense. Think the line and playmakers tiring of Leidners overthrows and sometimes poor play.

Since when have the Gophers been better than average? Just kick back and realize we are the Indiana of the West.
No great coach will touch us with a ten foot pole and no up and coming coach can break .500 at Minnesota.
Take the win today and hope for a win next week. It's the best you can ask for.

We whipped Michigan in the big house 2 years ago. Fast forward 2 years and they are ranked #3 and we are ekeing out wins over Rutgers.

We whipped Michigan in the big house 2 years ago. Fast forward 2 years and they are ranked #3 and we are ekeing out wins over Rutgers.
When was the last time we could claim to have equal athletes with Michigan? My guess is 1960.
I cheer, knowing full well we are going to be mediocre.

They miss a chance to beat PSU. Maybe the defensive suspensions factored in. I don't know.

I'd say loses against Illinois & Purdue plus anymore off the field team discipline issues, and he may be a goner. With the way they are playing, it will be a miracle if they beat Nebraska, Northwestern or Wisconsin the way they are playing.

The suspensions and the restraining orders hurt the team. These players should wear the Minnesota Loafers shirts with the words "I Let My Team Down" for the remainder of the season. I thought that these behaviors were reigned in under JK. Is Claeys losing disciplinary control?

Right now we've the seond WORSE QB in the B1G. Even the freshman from Maryland is better than Mitch. MSU QB situation is worse.[/QUOTER

I've been a borderline Mitch apologist for the last 2 years, but he hasn't improved and has likely regressed overall. He isn't the running threat he used to be. Rutgers QB today was probably better than Mitch. Let that sink in.

Yep. Barely beat Rutgers, though the Gophers had 5 players suspended for the game. Mitch though did look awful. Something he did for nearly the entire season. People who keep worrying about QB play this year should really get over it. Particularly if they remember how he played against Wisconsin.

Yep. Barely beat Rutgers, though the Gophers had 5 players suspended for the game. Mitch though did look awful. Something he did for nearly the entire season. People who keep worrying about QB play this year should really get over it. Particularly if they remember how he played against Wisconsin.

grKnG0p.png

Yeah, cute huh? Shouldn't worry though. They'll figure out a way to keep all previous posts hidden pretty soon.:D

Though it's nowhere near as bizzare as the people claiming that they'll be shocked if the Gophers are an above .500 team this year. They're nervously wringing their hands over the loss of Leidner. A QB that they spent ripping for most of last season....

Yeah, cute huh? Shouldn't worry though. They'll figure out a way to keep all previous posts hidden pretty soon.:D

Though it's nowhere near as bizzare as the people claiming that they'll be shocked if the Gophers are an above .500 team this year. They're nervously wringing their hands over the loss of Leidner. A QB that they spent ripping for most of last season....

It is pretty comical.

Should someone bump the thread with the short lived controversy where folks thought they should fire TC for playing Mitch with a concussion?

Should someone bump the thread with the short lived controversy where folks thought they should fire TC for playing Mitch with a concussion?

I like you Slab. I know you have said my humor isn't always your cup o' tea, but this type of comment is pure gold. It makes me laugh late on a Saturday. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like you Slab. I know you have said my humor isn't always your cup o' tea, but this type of comment is pure gold. It makes me laugh late on a Saturday. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35bDxLp.gif

Top Bottom