***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's HOMECOMING and the alumni will be back in full force. The weather looks just brilliant, about as good as we could hope for this time of year. Sounds like Leidner will get the call as QB1, let's hope the line protects him. Time to get a Big Ten win streak going.

GET 'ER DONE CLAEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First ever meeting between these conference foes.

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Who is officially starting at QB?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Going to the game with 3 guys who graduated in 64, one of which was in the band and went to both Rose Bowl games. Fun to talk to guys who remember the Warmath years.

As the Gophers are destroying Rutgers today, please feel some sympathy those millions and millions of NYC TV viewers that they brought to the conference.

Total players on the restraining order up to six: Kiondre Thomas

Just once I would like to see both the O and D show up for the game from the start.

JC13 is a heck of a player. Gonna be a star, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We look fine. Early 1Q. Settle down with the disappointment.

We look fine. Early 1Q. Settle down with the disappointment.

We have a habit of giving up early scores. Doesn't mean they're going to lose. But,we cannot continually do that as the level of competition increases.

We have a habit of giving up early scores. Doesn't mean they're going to lose. But,we cannot continually do that as the level of competition increases.

That's the first time an opponent scored on the opening drive this year.

That's the first time an opponent scored on the opening drive this year.

During the Kill Claeys era.

Also, Rutgers has averaged just over 5 pts per game vs power 5 competition. Not a good look to let a bad team drive down. We need to be better.

Top Bottom