Claeys on Seth Green: "We’re definitely excited about the future that Seth has here.”

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Claeys on Seth Green: "We’re definitely excited about the future that Seth has here.”

per Sid:

• Speaking about Gophers QBs, coaches are very high on Seth Green, the former East Ridge standout QB who was headed for Oregon and then changed his mind to the Gophers instead. ”He has done really good and we’re redshirting him,” Claeys said. “He does the scout team each week and is a great athlete. He has tremendous knowledge of the game. Coach Adam Weber has done a good job of working with him, and he works awfully hard to learn the football game. We’re definitely excited about the future that Seth has here.”

http://www.startribune.com/claeys-is-on-board-with-ncaa-football-signing-change/397852991/

Go Gophers!!

When he finally gets the Green light to throw, I hope they're spirals!

I love these stories. When Sid asks TC what he thinks of SG - what is TC going to say. Maybe he is excited, maybe he isn't. There is only one way he can answer tho. Non story.

Now, if SG isn't a star folks will remember this interview and destroy TC for saying this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love these stories. When Sid asks TC what he thinks of SG - what is TC going to say. Maybe he is excited, maybe he isn't. There is only one way he can answer tho. Non story.

Now, if SG isn't a star folks will remember this interview and destroy TC for saying this

So does that mean we're not winning 10 games?

Thank you for the gophersplaining it to us Captain Obvious. What next...you gonna tell us why we have lost to Wisconsin 12 years in a row because they have scored more points than us in each game?

Thank you for the gophersplaining it to us Captain Obvious. What next...you gonna tell us why we have lost to Wisconsin 12 years in a row because they have scored more points than us in each game?

Well, if so obvious, then please explain to me the number of folks on here that have attacked TC for talking up our team this year. There are many people that take what coach says as gospel. I think your are missing my point, but oh well.

Top Bottom