Gopher Football's Most Interesting Man

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per GopherSports:

He went from making toy warships at a young age to more handy things around the house when he got to college. Eric Amoako transferred to Minnesota this past summer and had no idea what to expect of his new roommate.

“I guess the person who was staying in my room before me was pretty messy. Drew and his girlfriend went into my room and they got me a new bed, plastered some holes in the walls and painted them,” Amoako said. “The first day I met him he comes in with a dresser he made and a candle holder he made. He is just a really crafty and responsible guy.”

Amoako went on to say that Wolitarsky is also adventurous. They spent much of their summer longboarding all over downtown Minneapolis checking out new places. That craving for adventure is why Wolitarsky had no problem leaving the comfort of his California home for a place he was not familiar with in Minnesota. It is also why he doesn’t want to go back to California or stay in Minnesota when his football career is done and he has his degree.

“I want to go and see other things and experience new lives,” Wolitarsky said. “I am a strong believer that you shouldn’t limit yourself to one thing. There are always stories out there that I want to experience and tell.”

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/102116aag.html

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom