Who are we cheering and HATING tomorrow? Iowa or Wisconsin

homermn

Reaction score
I have to say I'll have to Cheer for Iowa tomorrow. I think Iowa's schedule is much harder in the 2nd half than Iowa's. Both still need to play Nebraska. Just feels like its going to take 6 Big Ten wins to win the West right now.

But someone who wants to put more than the 10 minutes of effort in it I did, tell me why i'm wrong.

I have to say I'll have to Cheer for Iowa tomorrow. I think Iowa's schedule is much harder in the 2nd half than Iowa's. Both still need to play Nebraska. Just feels like its going to take 6 Big Ten wins to win the West right now.

But someone who wants to put more than the 10 minutes of effort in it I did, tell me why i'm wrong.
It will probably take 7 wins to win the west.

We are cheering for lot's of punts by both sides, a ton of turnovers by each quarterback, and physically pounding game that goes to 4 overtimes. Each team should lose this game, but somehow there will need to be a winner in the end. I hope it is a physically draining and mentally draining game where they pound the snot out of each other to the point of exhaustion. Can't pick a winner as I want them to both lose.

Between 11:00 am and Noon CST, we cheer for the meteor to impact at 41.6586° N, 91.5511° W.

I'm cheering for not starting a third thread on this question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa. Not even close.

But wait. Isn't a tie possible after 4 or 5 OT's or something like that?

I think we still have a shot at the West. That being said , I want to see Becky win. If we can get our restraining orders straighten out , I think we win the next 3 games. We also need some help with Nebraska. I have no doubt when Hillary was talking about deplorables she was referencing Becky fans. Still , as much as it gags me, we need a Becky win.

Top Bottom