A&M at Bama
Memphis at Navy
TCU at West Va
Arkansas at Auburn
Ohio State at PSU
Oklahoma at Texas Tech
Ole Miss at LSU
etc.

Kind of a boring week of games, on the surface. Which probably means we're in for a lot of head-scratching upsets.

Kind of a boring week of games, on the surface. Which probably means we're in for a lot of head-scratching upsets.
I agree! Wisconsin loses 21-20 to Iowa on a Blair Walsh like shanked field goal by the Wisconsin kicker. That would be a head scratcher!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And then Boise St. missed a short FG.

Wow. Earlier this season he went for a 2 pt conversion for the win vs Utah and failed. How fast has a coach been fired in FBS history?

Oh well, these coaches on the hot seat, late at night...

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/Jq1iA0x6awA1i" width="480" height="327" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/cry-Jq1iA0x6awA1i">via GIPHY</a></p>

I hope Iowa blows uw out of the water.

Looking forward to see another Western Michigan win over EMU...would be interesting to see what a MAC team could do in a good bowl game since Northern Illinois played in the Orange bowl a few years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cal wins double-overtime thriller over Oregon - SF Gate

The Bears broke a 7 game losing streak to Oregon last night.

Cal offensive coordinator Jake Spavital repeatedly says he’s been waiting for a breakout game from Tre Watson.

The wait is officially over.

The junior running back racked up 261 all-purpose yards, rushing for 154 yards, catching two touchdowns and keeping Cal’s season alive with a 52-49, double-overtime victory against Oregon on Friday night in front of a national TV audience and 43,048 fans at Memorial Stadium.
The Bears (4-3, 2-2 in Pac-12) needed every bit of Watson’s heroics, because they blew a 20-point lead in a 7 ½-minute stretch that spanned the third and fourth quarters and were forced into overtime.

After the teams traded touchdowns in the first overtime, Cal had to settle for a 28-yard field goal. On the Ducks’ second play in the second overtime, Jordan Kunaszyk intercepted a pass to clinch the Bears’ victory.

Oregon (3-4, 1-3) lost a fifth straight game for the first time since 1996, losing to Cal, which desperately needed a victory to keep alive its slim bowl hopes.

Thorson throws a nice ball.
At least on the highlights.

Um, we're gonna lose to Purdue.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Purdue's 2nd td pass was a beauty and their defense is hitting. I doubt they can keep it up for 4 quarters against the Huskers, but I'd laugh if they did.

Weak targeting call vs Purdue just overturned. The announcer was in the middle of making the argument that he hit with the crown on his face mask and reversed his tune immediately after the call was reversed. G'dam coward.

Ohio State is only up 3 against that terrible terrible Penn State team. I wonder if Urban Meyer will be feeling some heat.

Ohio State is only up 3 against that terrible terrible Penn State team. I wonder if Urban Meyer will be feeling some heat.

I'm guessing his 34-1 Big Ten record will give him some breathing room.

Go Gophers!!

Wow Auburn torched Arkansas 56-3.

Go Gophers!!

And Michigan St. is going to lose a lot to graduation and perhaps the draft. How good are they going to be next year?

May depend on whether or not Texas offers to write Dantonio a large check.

I can't believe we almost beat PSU... I mean how did PSU almost lose to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing his 34-1 Big Ten record will give him some breathing room.

Go Gophers!!
Gopher fans wouldn't stand for it though because last I recall Penn State is just a terrible, terrible football team.

WHOA!!! Penn State takes the lead!!! What an amazing blocked kick!

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom