Perfect Fall Day for Football

Iceland12

Reaction score

Mid 40s is getting kinda cool for "perfect".

Should have clicked a link Debbie Downer. :D

Little wind, sunny skies, mid-50's to low 60's throughout an October 22nd game in Minneapolis, against a BigTen team in which we are favored by 2 Touchdowns plus?

Sounds either perfect or damn near to me.

Should have clicked a link Debbie Downer. :D

Little wind, sunny skies, mid-50's to low 60's throughout an October 22nd game in Minneapolis, against a BigTen team in which we are favored by 2 Touchdowns plus?

Sounds either perfect or damn near to me.

Well busting out the world "perfect" is a pretty high bar.

I mean other than the last game the other games were pretty amazing too weather wise.

Mid-40's when you get there. Mainly sunny skies and 5 MPH winds. High 50's maybe even 60 when Gopher Fans (hopefully) start celebrating after the game. Gopher Weather Guy? If that's right, sounds perfect to those of us planning on being at TCF.

Looks great to me! The low will bottom out around 40, but I think temps will be in the low 50s by kickoff. Looking at a high around 61. Can't beat it for late October.

Plus it makes that Windsor Diet Coke I mix up at the game taste even better with a bit of coolness in the air.

Looks great to me! The low will bottom out around 40, but I think temps will be in the low 50s by kickoff. Looking at a high around 61. Can't beat it for late October.

You're right. It's gonna be a great day for Gopher Fans. Maybe even great enough for some of the grumps, whiners and trolls to shell-out a few bucks and come on down to TCF.

45 degrees and sunny at 10:00am, 50 and sunny at kickoff, 4-5 MPH winds throughout and 60-61 when the Gophers hopefully even-up their Big Ten record.
:drink:

https://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:55414.1.99999?sp=KMNMINNE205

You're right. It's gonna be a great day for Gopher Fans. Maybe even great enough for some of the grumps, whiners and trolls to shell-out a few bucks and come on down to TCF.

45 degrees and sunny at 10:00am, 50 and sunny at kickoff, 4-5 MPH winds throughout and 60-61 when the Gophers hopefully even-up their Big Ten record.
:drink:

https://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:55414.1.99999?sp=KMNMINNE205

I'm looking forward to it Iceland! These are the days I imagine when it's February and the season seems far away.

Top Bottom