Guess the spread: Minnesota vs Rutgers

Certainly seems that way. That's a huge swing so quickly -- lots of $$. I can see where they're coming from, although Rutgers did just lose at home by 17 to Illinois, who was also playing a backup QB. OTOH, they played Iowa to a tight 14-7 game. Who knows...

PS: I see you're using Tapatalk. Mine hasn't been working with Gopherhole lately -- I just keep seeing a "No Topics" message for every forum. Yours is working fine, I presume? I use Android, and I see you use iPhone, however...

Tapatalk working fine on my android.

Either way, this will be the most the Gophers have been favored by in a long time for a conference game. I only went back to 2010, but the biggest spread I could find with the Gophers favored was by 12 at home against Purdue in 2014.

PS: I see you're using Tapatalk. Mine hasn't been working with Gopherhole lately -- I just keep seeing a "No Topics" message for every forum. Yours is working fine, I presume? I use Android, and I see you use iPhone, however...[/QUOTE]

I had that problem a month ago. Finally uninstalled and reinstalled it. Then it worked great.
Do people have to bet Rutgers to win, or just that the Gophers wont cover the spread for it to come down?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

PS: I see you're using Tapatalk. Mine hasn't been working with Gopherhole lately -- I just keep seeing a "No Topics" message for every forum. Yours is working fine, I presume? I use Android, and I see you use iPhone, however...

I had that problem a month ago. Finally uninstalled and reinstalled it. Then it worked great.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

No issues on the iPhone. Like someone else just said, deleting the app and reinstalling may just be what the doctor ordered

No issues on the iPhone. Like someone else just said, deleting the app and reinstalling may just be what the doctor ordered

Had the same problem on Android. Uninstall/reinstall worked for me.

Gophers by 21

Have a hunch Rutgers will put up a fight with their new QB. May not be the cakewalk most expect.

Top Bottom