Predict The Score vs Rutgers 10-22-16 (Homecoming)

Spoofin:
Gophers: 31
Rutgers: 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 Rutgers
38 Minnesota

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Gophers 42
Rutgers 7

Stuff:
Minnesota 34
Rutgers 10

Goldy: 48
Scarlet Guys: 6

This has "trap" game all over it. The talking heads are ripping Rutgers. The Gopher players are human - they see the scores, they hear what people are saying on Sports Center or BTN. Everyone is making Rutgers out to be the worst team in the history of FB.

The Gophers had better be careful. They are not good enough or consistent enough to take any game lightly. This needs to be one of those games where they keep the foot on the throat all the way - no mercy - put the other team away and don't let them hang in the game.

Having said that, I think the Gophers will win. Let's go with

Gophers 34
Jersey Boys 13

This has "trap" game all over it. The talking heads are ripping Rutgers. The Gopher players are human - they see the scores, they hear what people are saying on Sports Center or BTN. Everyone is making Rutgers out to be the worst team in the history of FB.

The Gophers had better be careful. They are not good enough or consistent enough to take any game lightly. This needs to be one of those games where they keep the foot on the throat all the way - no mercy - put the other team away and don't let them hang in the game.

Having said that, I think the Gophers will win. Let's go with

Gophers 34
Jersey Boys 13

I share your concern, although a bit less after this past weekend.

As far as any game goes the Gophers aren't good enough to look past any team, very few teams are.

PMW:

34-10 Gophs. Rutgers gets a garbage TD at end of game...Gophs quietly move into top 25 in total defense.

Top Bottom