Page 3 of 268 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by die hard gopher View Post
    I checked and Jashon Cornell and Jeff Jones didn't start to receive their first offers until the spring of their sophomore year and Carter didn't get any until the summer between his junior and . Quinn already has 6 P5 offers.
    Everything I've read and heard says that he is an absolute beast. He can't sign for more than two years, but I'm afraid he's wisconsin's to lose at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    Everything I've read and heard says that he is an absolute beast. He can't sign for more than two years, but I'm afraid he's wisconsin's to lose at this point.
    I'd be surprised if Minnesota doesn't have the inside track. Quinn has said he has grown up rooting for the gophers and as I noted earlier, one of his brothers is a current sophomore at the U, his dad Jay played for the gophers and excelled here, his dad retweets a ton of gopher stuff and it was allegedly a very "emotional" moment for the family when they offered Quinn. The tweet on post #14 of this thread says a lot.

Plus we've been able to fend off Wisconsin and others for local O-lineman here like Schlueter and Andries.

Quote Originally Posted by die hard gopher View Post

Damn it Limegrover....

Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    Damn it Limegrover....
    Take away Limey's Mn passport!

Should we just rename this thread "Quinn Carroll offer list?

According to 247 we offered the top recruit in Ohio for 2019 today. Nolan Rumler.

http://247sports.com/Player/Nolan-Rumler-86354

Woopty Doo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

Rumler looks like a stud from his highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    Woopty Doo

For caring so little, you seem to comment on every recruit you think is "unreachable".

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriGopher View Post
    For caring so little, you seem to comment on every recruit you think is "unreachable".

Who did I declare unreachable with that response? My responses are consistent - I don't get excited about every high profile player we offer. Seems PJF likes to offer a lot of them. Great. It does nothing for me until we get the kids here on a visit. Not that hard to understand, really. You find my response silly. I find it silly when others research every offer and get all excited about his rating and other offers. Until they show interest on their side (i.e. come here for a visit), offering them is only slightly more valuable than offering me.

Caring little? Are you joking? I spend an awful lot of time on Gopher Football related items. I care a lot.

Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    Who did I declare unreachable with that response? My responses are consistent - I don't get excited about every high profile player we offer. Seems PJF likes to offer a lot of them. Great. It does nothing for me until we get the kids here on a visit. Not that hard to understand, really. You find my response silly. I find it silly when others research every offer and get all excited about his rating and other offers. Until they show interest on their side (i.e. come here for a visit), offering them is only slightly more valuable than offering me.

Caring little? Are you joking? I spend an awful lot of time on Gopher Football related items. I care a lot.

I think the problem he has is that you feel the need to say after every offer that its not valuable unless he shows mutual interest. Most would agree with you but it gets tiring after every offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher04 View Post
    I think the problem he has is that you feel the need to say after every offer that its not valuable unless he shows mutual interest. Most would agree with you but it gets tiring after every offer.
    I think this was the 2nd time, but gotcha.

Class of 2020 but I'll put this here. Looks like another Reid Travis situation.

Also LSU just offered Quinn.