Official 2019 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

I checked and Jashon Cornell and Jeff Jones didn't start to receive their first offers until the spring of their sophomore year and Carter didn't get any until the summer between his junior and . Quinn already has 6 P5 offers.

Everything I've read and heard says that he is an absolute beast. He can't sign for more than two years, but I'm afraid he's wisconsin's to lose at this point.

Everything I've read and heard says that he is an absolute beast. He can't sign for more than two years, but I'm afraid he's wisconsin's to lose at this point.

I'd be surprised if Minnesota doesn't have the inside track. Quinn has said he has grown up rooting for the gophers and as I noted earlier, one of his brothers is a current sophomore at the U, his dad Jay played for the gophers and excelled here, his dad retweets a ton of gopher stuff and it was allegedly a very "emotional" moment for the family when they offered Quinn. The tweet on post #14 of this thread says a lot.

Plus we've been able to fend off Wisconsin and others for local O-lineman here like Schlueter and Andries.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Should we just rename this thread "Quinn Carroll offer list?

Woopty Doo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For caring so little, you seem to comment on every recruit you think is "unreachable".

Who did I declare unreachable with that response? My responses are consistent - I don't get excited about every high profile player we offer. Seems PJF likes to offer a lot of them. Great. It does nothing for me until we get the kids here on a visit. Not that hard to understand, really. You find my response silly. I find it silly when others research every offer and get all excited about his rating and other offers. Until they show interest on their side (i.e. come here for a visit), offering them is only slightly more valuable than offering me.

Caring little? Are you joking? I spend an awful lot of time on Gopher Football related items. I care a lot.

Who did I declare unreachable with that response? My responses are consistent - I don't get excited about every high profile player we offer. Seems PJF likes to offer a lot of them. Great. It does nothing for me until we get the kids here on a visit. Not that hard to understand, really. You find my response silly. I find it silly when others research every offer and get all excited about his rating and other offers. Until they show interest on their side (i.e. come here for a visit), offering them is only slightly more valuable than offering me.

Caring little? Are you joking? I spend an awful lot of time on Gopher Football related items. I care a lot.

I think the problem he has is that you feel the need to say after every offer that its not valuable unless he shows mutual interest. Most would agree with you but it gets tiring after every offer.

I think the problem he has is that you feel the need to say after every offer that its not valuable unless he shows mutual interest. Most would agree with you but it gets tiring after every offer.

I think this was the 2nd time, but gotcha.

Class of 2020 but I'll put this here. Looks like another Reid Travis situation.

Also LSU just offered Quinn.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

His Dad is Jay Carroll, played TE for the Gophs then with the Vikes and the TB Bucs.

Good people.

Is that the Jay Carroll who caught 2 TD passes in the 4th quarter to beat OSU in 1981?

Same school as Thayer Munford and has quite the offer list already.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jamir-Thomas-89910

Gotta say they should have kept the previous graphics staff. Cutting off the top of the players head and using a ridiculous font with no Minnesota color scheme. Looks like high school sophomore level work.

Nice offer list already. Though I fear he is just waiting for an offer from the Scarlet and Gray!
<iframe title="Twitter analytics iframe" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" style="padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; display: none; visibility: hidden; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe><iframe title="Twitter analytics iframe" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" style="padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; display: none; visibility: hidden; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Top Bottom