Official 2019 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Nope. You have still never explained why the raking makes a difference. Sidestepped and claimed to several hundred times, but actually gave a reason? Nope.

Also, I didn’t suggest that he didn’t get better. Another sidestep by the master. Watch that pivot foot. Try harder. I suggested that moving his ranking up or down doesn’t make him better or worse. He is the same player. Hopefully great. His actual ability isn’t part of my question at all. I’m trying to understand why we are supposed to be giddy when a ranking changes on a recruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta give you credit, even on a long holiday weekend, you and your agenda DO NOT QUIT. Hate, hate, hate hard!

Got to think this win might help us before national signing day. Any big names or recruits we have a chance at?

Schad was at the game in Madison. He was wearing Gopher Gear.

Are you sure? I read he was on a Boise St OV.

Someone liked a tweet from Schad's girlfriend into my timeline. It was a picture of the two of them at the game - she was wearing Badgers gear, and he was wearing Gophers gear.

Someone liked a tweet from Schad's girlfriend into my timeline. It was a picture of the two of them at the game - she was wearing Badgers gear, and he was wearing Gophers gear.

Good to hear! I really like the d-line class that’s coming in.

D line class would be even better if we got Rashad Cheney. Would also like another o lineman too that’s really good or obviously just beat talent in general

D line class would be even better if we got Rashad Cheney. Would also like another o lineman too that’s really good or obviously just beat talent in general

Well maybe not these guys. Hopefully he is in the hunt with a couple others.

Good to hear! I really like the d-line class that’s coming in.

Losing Bargy was unfortunate but I’m sure Fleck will put the press on someone late. Fleck did the right thing by pulling the offer.

The coaches are certainly busy out recruiting.

The Contact Period begins today and ends on February 2nd 2019. However, there is a Quiet Period on December 16. It is followed by a Dead Period which begins on December 17 and ends on January 10, 2019.

If PJ Fleck wants to secure last minute recruits, he has a small window.

The Contact Period begins today and ends on February 2nd 2019. However, there is a Quiet Period on December 16. It is followed by a Dead Period which begins on December 17 and ends on January 10, 2019.

Isn't early signing in December? I believe he expects to sign most - if not 100% - then

Early signing day is Dec 19th, correct?

I think weekend after next (Dec 7-8) is the big weekend where they bring everyone in for an "orientation" of sorts, is it not?
That's the one where Zack showed up with two then unknown offensive lineman.

I think weekend after next (Dec 7-8) is the big weekend where they bring everyone in for an "orientation" of sorts, is it not?
That's the one where Zack showed up with two then unknown offensive lineman.
That was an official visit for most of our recruits last year. This year was first year official visits could be in summer so a lot of recruits had official visits in the summer

1.I know it has been discussed, but..
How many can we sign in this 2019 class? I understand Richter ('18) counts on this one. But, Udibok and Cooper will then count for '20, correct?

2. I know it's not a popular tactic to retract, but, any chance PJ would have discussions with the K or LS that are on schedule to get one of those precious scholarship slots should great recruiting take place this next 3 weeks? Some interesting new targets have showed up on 247 today.... just like last year when the IMG boys randomly showed up on 247 after the season

Rumor is a new 4* will be on campus this weekend. Any idea who it is?

Rumor is a new 4* will be on campus this weekend. Any idea who it is?
Maybe Isaiah Hoodkin or Kristian Williams. Other names to keep an eye on but either have visited or 3 star is Rashad Cheyney or Ahmarean Brown

Top Bottom