Official 2019 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

PJ Fleck works hard at recruiting. With all that energy he expended in that fiery pregame speech, I don't know how this guy can have anything left in the tank to hop on an airplane on recruitin' trips. Carpe diem I guess. Strike while the iron is still hot.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

He will pimp the crap about winning back the Paul Bunyan's Axe, going bowling, youngest team in the Big Ten, growing, etc. He will flip some 4 star and recruit his @ss off. Now he has some ammo to sell, I look forward to the next few weeks.

Fleck should be bringing the axe with him to every recruiting visit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

With the number of signings, I'm sure we'll be around low 30's - low 40's with this class.
Good number of kids and hopefully some can play and contribute for 2020 or even 2019.

I'm picturing Fleck coming up to a croots house holding the Axe and wearing a hockey mask. A bit unnerving to say the least.

Looking at Cameron Wiley's Twitter it looks like he's making a visit on Dec. 7th,. Makes me wonder if anyone else is, ala last years group visit.

So 16 guys who are all already hard commits to Minn. Sounds exactly like what they did last year. Bringing everyone (who can make it up) in the class into town, wine n' dine them, show them a great time, welcome them to Minnesota football! Love it!

So 16 guys who are all already hard commits to Minn. Sounds exactly like what they did last year. Bringing everyone (who can make it up) in the class into town, wine n' dine them, show them a great time, welcome them to Minnesota football! Love it!

and maybe, just maybe, we have a guy like ZA in this group that is going to bring a couple 4 star buddies along and get them to sign up as well.

and maybe, just maybe, we have a guy like ZA in this group that is going to bring a couple 4 star buddies along and get them to sign up as well.

Dunlap decommitted from Florida, and Faalele hadn't committed yet, and tagged along to see what it was about? Is that right? (trying to remember)

Do we have any potential situations like that, perhaps from coaching changes at the university of other recruits at our commits' high schools?

Where are you getting 16? They have more than that

Dunlap decommitted from Florida, and Faalele hadn't committed yet, and tagged along to see what it was about? Is that right? (trying to remember)

Do we have any potential situations like that, perhaps from coaching changes at the university of other recruits at our commits' high schools?

correct

and yeah im not sure on any potential situations like that happening this year

I think I saw a tweet Matt Jessen Howard retweeted that was Callahan visiting a 4 star OL from Texas..I would link it but my phone is in my car at the moment

Edit: It was Isaiah Hoofkin

I think I saw a tweet Matt Jessen Howard retweeted that was Callahan visiting a 4 star OL from Texas..I would link it but my phone is in my car at the moment

Edit: It was Isaiah Hoofkin

https://247sports.com/Player/Isaiah-Hookfin-46056488/

3* (0.8836) on 247, 6-5 270 from Sugar Land. Shows "warm" for Illinois, Arizona St, Houston, and Texas. Many other offers with "cool", including Minnesota. Crystal ball 91% to Texas.

I don't think OT is a pressing need for 2019 class?

Where do the Gophers stand on Evan Hull ? If they are still recruiting, would it be as a PWO, or a scholarship ?

Top Bottom