Official 2019 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Has Kristian Williams fallen off the Gopher boat?

Has Kristian Williams fallen off the Gopher boat?

Nothing official yet, but the signs are all pointing that way. Crystal Ball on 247 heavily favors Oregon and he's moved to a soft commit...which in the past has meant they moved on.

It's that Wizard of Odd Throne chair!

Late signing day is Wednesday. Any news out there?

Late signing day is Wednesday. Any news out there?

According to the Mobile Press here’s the run down on the SEC.
No,1 Alabama - 20 signees, all 4 and 5 star
No. 2 Georgia - 23 signees, all 4 and 5 star
No.3 Tex’s A M - 25 signees, 2 five star, 14 4 star
No. 4 LSU - 21 signees, 5 5 star and 10 star
No. 5 Florida - 23 signees, 0 5 star, 15 4 star
No.6 Auburn, -23 signees, 3 five star and 9 for star

That my friends is why they are difficult to beat. No. 14 was Vanderbilt with 22 signees, but no 5 or 4 star recruits.

That my friends is why they are difficult to beat. No. 14 was Vanderbilt with 22 signees, but no 5 or 4 star recruits.

Must be why they went 6-6 during bowl season

And the fact they never play a northern game and schedule cream puffs for non- conference at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the fact they never play a northern game and schedule cream puffs for non- conference at home.

Non-conference opponents played by SEC schools in 2018 include Clemson, Florida State, Miami, Washington, Notre Dame, West Virginia, Louisville, Purdue, Texas Tech, Georgia Tech, and Kansas St.

Such a lazy, tired argument.

Non-conference opponents played by SEC schools in 2018 include Clemson, Florida State, Miami, Washington, Notre Dame, West Virginia, Louisville, Purdue, Texas Tech, Georgia Tech, and Kansas St.

I was about to post the exact same thing and you beat me to it. And Georgia went to ND in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides Clemson maybe Washington (neutral site game) , the list isn't real impressive.

Besides Clemson maybe Washington (neutral site game) , the list isn't real impressive.

And let's be honest. Clemson, Florida State, and Georgia Tech are all on that list because they are in-state rivalry games that get played every year. I doubt any SEC team would schedule Clemson right now if they had a choice. Which is a mistake in my book, but the way they roll.

Any late predictions on who gets signed Wednesday, if anybody?

Hey, we're talking about the SEC schedule in this thread, start a recruiting update thread if you want to learn about recruits

National semifinalist Notre Dame isn't a quality non-conference opponent? K.

I didn't say the list was real impressive. You're lying if you claim that it's "cream puffs," as the poster I'm responding to stated.

And let's be honest. Clemson, Florida State, and Georgia Tech are all on that list because they are in-state rivalry games that get played every year. I doubt any SEC team would schedule Clemson right now if they had a choice. Which is a mistake in my book, but the way they roll.

I didn't know that Clemson is in Texas. Or is Texas A&M in South Carolina? Either way, thank you for educating me with this new information.

per Greder:

Defensive tackle Kristian Williams announced Monday he has left the Gophers’ 2019 recruiting class.

“After talking it over with both my family and coaches, we believe it’s best at this time to de-commit from the University of Minnesota,” Williams wrote in a message on Twitter.

Williams, a a 6-foot-3, 297-pound prospect from Memphis, Tenn., gave an oral commitment to Minnesota ahead of the early signing period on Dec. 19, but decided to wait when the rest of the class made it official with national letters of intent.

“I appreciate everything the Gopher staff, fan base and players have done for me, and this decision doesn’t determine the love and appreciation that I have for that university.”

https://www.twincities.com/2019/02/...istian-williams-leaves-2019-recruiting-class/

Go Gophers!!

Ranked 10th in Big Ten 2019 recruiting. Clearly the Gophers are not exceeding any expectations. Are they even meeting them now? This is not any different than most years regardless of who was coach.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ranked 10th in Big Ten 2019 recruiting. Clearly the Gophers are not exceeding any expectations. Are they even meeting them now? This is not any different than most years regardless of who was coach.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Do you guys really not understand that the entire B1G has probably seen an uptick in recruiting (the last 5 years), and we have seen an increase of about 20 spots in the entire NCAA the last couple of classes?

I don't think any 'holers are surprised by this.
Oh well, life goes on.

Top Bottom