Page 184 of 200 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3000

Quote Originally Posted by EG#9 View Post
    He's not listed on 247's visitor list, but Darius Robinson is expected to visit this weekend per Allen Trieu: https://247sports.com/Player/Darius-Robinson-46049873/

He's a Michigan kid who is a late riser and now has a Michigan offer as well. From what I can read (not a subscriber), I think that the Wolverines are the favorite assuming he's a take for them. Nice to see us get the visit though as I believe I read he was deciding between visiting Michigan State and Minnesota this weekend.

A couple other kids who we might be in on from what I've noticed on Twitter but hasn't been reported are Markel Reed who is a CB and recent Texas Tech decommit and possibly Demariyon Houston who is a 4 star slot receiver that recently decommitted from Texas (thought he home state Sooners and Cowboys are also rumored to be in on him and would seem more likely).
    That would be amazing if we could pull Houston out of Oklahoma. Any updates on Cheney? Looks like Markel Reed is visiting Boise tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxyJR1 View Post

oh boy!

getting that dang ax back and making it to a bowl game momentum is rolling right onto the recruiting trail!

Was the plan always for Tyler Cooper to be a grey shirt? Just noticed that on 247.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophs24 View Post
    oh boy!

getting that dang ax back and making it to a bowl game momentum is rolling right onto the recruiting trail!
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnGopher View Post
    Was the plan always for Tyler Cooper to be a grey shirt? Just noticed that on 247.
    Always been there I believe.

National signing day is still February 6th, the early signing period is 12/19-12/21.

Quote Originally Posted by btowngopher View Post
    National signing day is still February 6th, the early signing period is 12/19-12/21.
    Technically, I believe they both are...

http://www.nationalletter.org/signingDates/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by MinnGopher View Post
    Technically not a greyshirt. He and Udoibok (early enrollee) will walk on for their first year then be added on to scholarship for 2020. Yes it's always been the plan for those two

Quote Originally Posted by WiddleWatkins View Post
    Technically not a greyshirt. He and Udoibok (early enrollee) will walk on for their first year then be added on to scholarship for 2020. Yes it's always been the plan for those two
    Thought they had to wait 2 years to get a scholarship or is that the difference in gray shirt and PWO?

Quote Originally Posted by WiddleWatkins View Post
    So I believe that is what they call blueshirting.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by btowngopher View Post
    So I believe that is what they call blueshirting.
    It's not blueshirting - they are both recruited. Blueshirts cannot be recruited, and they are put on scholarship right after the beginning of fall practice their true freshman year.

Are the visitors this weekend just for the 2019 class or are some 2020 targets? That seems crazy that we have 10+ guys on campus for what? 3 spots at most? Impressive by Fleck either way.