Official 2019 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

When he was a senior, I spent most of the Edina/EP game watching his match-up with Quinn Carroll. He consistently beat Carroll with his speed on passing downs, but got manhandled on running plays. Don't take that as anything other than a one-time observation.

That was a consistent theme throughout his high school career. Monster pass rusher due to his size/speed combo, but didn't quite have the ability to anchor down on run plays. Watching his highlights from Independence, he is a pass rushing demon. I don't think the U has much of a chance though.....he wants to go SEC.

When he was a senior, I spent most of the Edina/EP game watching his match-up with Quinn Carroll. He consistently beat Carroll with his speed on passing downs, but got manhandled on running plays. Don't take that as anything other than a one-time observation.

Was Quinn a freshman then? That might have had something to do with it.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Speculation on the Virginia Tech appeal?

Looking at the list it feels like we're the ugly date on the list because Mom is good friends with the other mom.
I hope PJ has some elixir to make us look pretty.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Based on the layout of his pic, MN is first and on top, and WI last and on the bottom, just like it should be.

It is hard to accept that Sconny is even being considered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many hours away is Cali?

In his opening press conference, Jerry Kill said: "We gotta circle out a five‑hour radius and we got to recruit." Guess some of Jerry's coach-speak rubbed off on Fleck.

At least four B1G teams are on his list.

ND - grandpa and family connections, will girl friend get accepted at St. Mary's?
MN - Dad played here, Home Team
PSU - Limegrover connection
OSU - Who doesn't want to be on theie list?
WI - OL Factory
VT - Brother

What is his decision time frame?

All I know is that there would be many happy people in his home state if he decides MN. He is taking his time to make a life changing decision.

At least four B1G teams are on his list.

ND - grandpa and family connections, will girl friend get accepted at St. Mary's?
MN - Dad played here, Home Team
PSU - Limegrover connection
OSU - Who doesn't want to be on theie list?
WI - OL Factory
VT - Brother

What is his decision time frame?

All I know is that there would be many happy people in his home state if he decides MN. He is taking his time to make a life changing decision.

I'll be annoyed if he picks Wi, but at end of day he's a kid picking whats best for him. Sadly I know MN fans will attack him on twitter if he goes to sconi

I'll be annoyed if he picks Wi, but at end of day he's a kid picking whats best for him. Sadly I know MN fans will attack him on twitter if he goes to sconi

Wisconsin seems like the only bad decision.

This is true all of the time no matter what decision you are facing.

Do we know what recruits were at practice yesterday & today?

This will happen almost at every respectable Division 1 School.

Sadly not. I remember watching the Orange Bowl and they put up a graphic of the highest paid offensive lineman.
Wisconsin was in the lead by a huge margin, which surprised me. I would think OSU or Alabama would have been higher.
I didn't realized they had that many O-Lineman starting in the NFL and for that much coin.
I am sure that is something they show every offensive line recruit that come through there.

This is elite on so many levels

Love it. This is an example of Minnesota doing the little things to be relevant and interesting. Y’all probably don’t even get the reference but every high school and college aged male in the country understands it.

Love it. This is an example of Minnesota doing the little things to be relevant and interesting. Y’all probably don’t even get the reference but every high school and college aged male in the country understands it.

Yep, I can just get imagine other GHer’s reading this and going “Huh? What the hell is Rownite (Fortnite)”

Yep, I can just get imagine other GHer’s reading this and going “Huh? What the hell is Rownite (Fortnite)”

Everyone knows that Rownite is a mineral that is like kryptonite to Badger fans and listed on the periodic table by symbol Pj.

I legit don't get it. Help me out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fortnite is a video game that has blown up and has over 40 million players.

bRNAaS

Fortnite is a video game that is blowing up and has over 40 million players world wide.

8a456efd81afdcb3fa10e13dec4391eb.jpg

This is elite on so many levels

More:

Top Bottom