Official 2019 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

I don’t blame the young man, though. Four scholarship QBs ahead of him on the depth chart right off the bat.

If we don't get him, I think it'd be because of the money aspect of not having to pay tuition. Graetz knew there would be 4 QB's on the roster when he committed.

Also, this isn't a shot at Kramer but if we hold on to Graetz, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up higher on the depth chart than Kramer.

If we don't get him, I think it'd be because of the money aspect of not having to pay tuition. Graetz knew there would be 4 QB's on the roster when he committed.

Also, this isn't a shot at Kramer but if we hold on to Graetz, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up higher on the depth chart than Kramer.

Looking at the twitter pic, their house looks pretty nice. But that is me talking completely out of my rear end ... I don't know their family financial situation, and it's always nicer to not have to pay tuition.

per Wiltfong:

Minnesota moved the program forward in year two of the PJ Fleck era, finishing 7-6 including a regular-season ending victory over rival Wisconsin before a win in a bowl game. A two-game improvement from the season prior.

This 2019 class is one Fleck and his staff are hopeful will help them become a Big Ten West contender and beyond.

First and foremost the quarterback room gets better with Jacob Clark signed and enrolled. As a senior at Rockwall (Texas) High, the 6-foot-5, 210-pound prototypical pocket passer threw for 3,295 yards and 31 touchdowns to just seven interceptions, completing close to 65 percent of his passes. Clark also ran for 10 scores and will immediately push the two young guys that saw snaps for the Gophers during the fall in Zack Annexstad and Tanner Morgan.

Offensive line was a big priority in the 2018 cycle, defensive line was really addressed this go round highlighted by one of the top JUCO prospects in the land in Keonte Schad who checks in as the country’s No. 3 defensive tackle along with three from the high school ranks in Rashad Cheney, MJ Anderson and DeAngelo Carter who all helped their respective programs win state titles during the fall. All four should help the Gophers control the line of scrimmage especially against the run, big-bodied guys that bring position flexibility in the trenches. Then you have defensive end D’Vion Harris as the pass rusher of the group.

The two linebackers in James Gordon IV and Donald Willis are in the backfield a lot and look like multi-year starters in the second level.

https://247sports.com/Article/Minne...o-to-another-level-in-Big-Ten-West-128258351/

Go Gophers!!

Did anyone else see this?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There is a 2019 official visitor on campus this weekend.

Did anyone else see this?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

247 upgraded both Williamson and Nubin to 4 stars. Nubin is now a 4 star on 247 and Rivals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

247 upgraded both Williamson and Nubin to 4 stars. Nubin is now a 4 star on 247 and Rivals.

When? Just looked and both still 3* on 247. I think Nubin has been a 4* on rivals for a while. Are you maybe looking at State rank?

When? Just looked and both still 3* on 247. I think Nubin has been a 4* on rivals for a while. Are you maybe looking at State rank?

There is a 247 rating, done by the site itself, and then the 247 composite, which is an aggregate of 247, Rivals, and ESPN ratings. Nubin is a 4-star on 247 but a 3-star on the composite because he is rated lowly by ESPN.

There is a 247 rating, done by the site itself, and then the 247 composite, which is an aggregate of 247, Rivals, and ESPN ratings. Nubin is a 4-star on 247 but a 3-star on the composite because he is rated lowly by ESPN.

That's right, my bad. Helped Gophs jump back over Iowa.

That generation listens to AC/DC ?? Give the kid props for that, not the $hit the young generation is into now.

Todays music is crap.....but let's be honest......AC/DC isn't all that great either.

Todays music is crap.....but let's be honest......AC/DC isn't all that great either.

According to music urban legend in the 90’s and early 2000’s: back in black is the album you would least expect to ever find used at a record store, along with maybe, Darkside of the Moon.

Visitor on campus today is a redshirt juco safety who was an all American. He has flown under the radar because folks didn’t expect him to be eligible grade wise.

We need safeties, and with KW expected not to sign that means we probably have at least one spot open.

According to music urban legend in the 90’s and early 2000’s: back in black is the album you would least expect to ever find used at a record store, along with maybe, Darkside of the Moon.

Visitor on campus today is a redshirt juco safety who was an all American. He has flown under the radar because folks didn’t expect him to be eligible grade wise.

Do we have a name????

Do we have a name????
We do, it's Gervarrius Owens.
https://247sports.com/player/gervarrius-owens-73707/

Started at Kansas State, looks pretty good, position of need, wrap this up PJ.

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/10665025/5beb40a05ca9a208c079704b' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Didn't say anything about them being unpopular. Didn't say I didn't like a few of their songs too. Simply think that when I think of bands that are hugely overrated.....AC/DC immediately comes to mind.

JUCO safety Gervarrius Owens, a three-for-three player from Northeastern Oklahoma A&M, is visiting Minnesota.

Pardon my ignorance. What is a three-for-three player? Three year player? What is the other three?

JUCO safety Gervarrius Owens, a three-for-three player from Northeastern Oklahoma A&M, is visiting Minnesota.

Pardon my ignorance. What is a three-for-three player? Three year player? What is the other three?

Three years to use up three years of eligibility. In other words, no redshirt option.

We do, it's Gervarrius Owens.
https://247sports.com/player/gervarrius-owens-73707/

Started at Kansas State, looks pretty good, position of need, wrap this up PJ.

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/10665025/5beb40a05ca9a208c079704b' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

When a recruit comes for a visit, can we deck them out with jackets, boots, etc.? I can't imagine too many Oklahoma folks having gear for 20 below temps?

When a recruit comes for a visit, can we deck them out with jackets, boots, etc.? I can't imagine too many Oklahoma folks having gear for 20 below temps?
I think you can loan them stuff but they can't keep it.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I imagine Coach Clay Patterson recruited him to Northeastern Oklahoma A&M and now wants him in Minnesota.

Top Bottom