Official 2019 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I have a feeling we'll have a Christmas Surprise coming. I think maybe even the day after this year's class signs. It would be the right time to start momentum on next year.

Except Williamson has legit speed. I to hope he camps with Gophers so he gets a scholarship offer.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

WHY DON'T WE HAVE A '19 COMMIT YET??????????????

panic.gif

giphy.gif

Saw Burns put in a crystal ball for Cole Kramer from EP..anyone know why he doesn't have any offers yet?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Saw Burns put in a crystal ball for Cole Kramer from EP..anyone know why he doesn't have any offers yet?

Probably just cause it's early, he is in Minnesota, and he is a QB (most QB offers so far are probably for elite guys).

I see Iowa and Wisconsin are off to great starts for '19. Thoughts on Cooper Beebe? Is he considered a legacy lock? He moves really well for his size.

His mom is a hard core Iowa fan but it seems they are really happy with Colton's experience in MN.

Part of our problem in the State is we may overlook players from small schools or players outside of the Twin Cities Metro area. Some of them probably don't go to the Gopher's camp. It is a big loss when we have a late bloomer or a player that did not have strength & conditioning programs like in bigger schools. When these kids go to NDSU, Wisconsin, etc... and then develop into great players.

That's a problem everywhere though and if a kip develops late, kudos, it was the right spot for him

Who is going to be our first guy?

It makes me wonder about Spencer Lytle, the 6' 3", 215-lb OLB from Servite, Anaheim CA

He visited the U twice - Oct 21 & Dec 7.

via Shama...

Another local player who (Ryan) Burns sees the Gophers targeting is Eden Prairie quarterback Cole Kramer. Burns predicted Kramer, the grandson of former Gopher player and athletic director Tom Moe, could be the first commitment for the class of 2019.

via Shama...

Another local player who (Ryan) Burns sees the Gophers targeting is Eden Prairie quarterback Cole Kramer. Burns predicted Kramer, the grandson of former Gopher player and athletic director Tom Moe, could be the first commitment for the class of 2019.

So he must be cousins with Coughlin?

via Shama...

I have a feeling it would take whiffing on a few other QB prospects before Fleck would offer Kramer. So I don't see him being the first commit for 2019.

I have a feeling it would take whiffing on a few other QB prospects before Fleck would offer Kramer. So I don't see him being the first commit for 2019.

They plan on taking two quarterbacks for that class.

Cole Kramer I see probably being offered another position or as a PWO at QB. Bachmeier and Duggan are bigger fish to catch.

Cole Kramer I see probably being offered another position or as a PWO at QB. Bachmeier and Duggan are bigger fish to catch.

With the Gophers class next year likely to be a fair amount smaller I don't want to see them lock in on people who are likely to be available later on. I will admit I haven't seen Cole play but if we're talking strictly rankings here I would hope that 90% of our energy goes to Bachmeier. He would be an amazing early get and set a tone for '19 but who knows if he's ready to start talking commitment yet. Either way, let's go get the kid and get other recruits to see that is a destination for talent.

Kramer will get an offer soon after the 2018 class is wrapped up.

Top Bottom