Official 2019 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Hopefully, we'll get more good news on the Gopher Football recruiting front tomorrow to liven up this dreary weekend.

GHers are champing at the bit.

Not sure what you’re getting at. If it’s implying that I come on to pick fights and get kicked off, that is not me. I’m a Gopher football fan that recently jumped in and unintentionally got caught into a mess. It’s like I stopped for a beer and instantly realized I’m in the wrong place. Not looking for trouble.

So.
With.
A.
Reponse.
Like.
That.
You.
Expect.
That.
To.
Be.
Believable?

That Wisconsin win looms big in recruiting!!!

BADGER ROADKILL.jpg

duplicate

Attachments

• BADGER ROADKILL.jpg
    BADGER ROADKILL.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 65

Where are all those fellas that say they don’t see any difference between Fleck’s recruiting and Kill and Claeys? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Where are all those fellas that say they don’t see any difference between Fleck’s recruiting and Kill and Claeys? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think it's more of the "ranking in the 30s is the same as 60s" idea.

ELITE RECRUITING

*please let this hold until the early signing period

It wouldn't like the Verdis Brown situation last year? No scholie open? What about Isaiah Hookfin? Are there more players who would either graduate early or transfer?

Last edited:

There was a post earlier that he committed, but I'm wondering if there is room.

Fleck will have to figure it out.

Near as I can tell Houston retweeted somebody who said "Row the Boat". Completely overstated by the poster.

Not gonna lie I don’t like accepting the juco cb if we could get hookfin or houston. I hope the staff works something out to get one of these guys.

Not gonna lie I don’t like accepting the juco cb if we could get hookfin or houston. I hope the staff works something out to get one of these guys.

Still have a few scholarships open for this years 25, but I have no idea what the overall number is, not sure anyone really does.

This was my initial thought as well. We have depth at corner, safety seems to be the area where we could most use a Juco. It only makes sense if Williams is so good that he’s an immediate starter or we end up seeing a transfer by one of the guys that played a lot this year.

Top Bottom