Official 2019 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Ugghhh... Iowa and Wisconsin have 6 less commits and are rated ahead of us in total points. IU has 7 less commits and is right on our heals.:mad:

PJ better have something up his sleeve.

Ugghhh... Iowa and Wisconsin have 6 less commits and are rated ahead of us in total points. IU has 7 less commits and is right on our heals.:mad:

If he doesn't land anything big, for one class, he'll be forced to coach players up.

ALl of our guys are underrated

theirs are all overrated

no worries

giphy.gif

ALl of our guys are underrated

theirs are all overrated

no worries

Seems like his last couple classes have quite a few impact players thus far.

Ibrahim
Morgan
Bateman
CAB
Andries
Faalele
T Smith

And that is just off the of my head while I'm at work

I am not going to sweat any one recruit, one guy won't make our break us

From a ranking spot we know coyle cherishes, it does hurt

Last year the key pieces to our class didn't hit until a week before signing day.

Not much to fret about yet and in the end, one weaker class won't be the death of the program.

Last year the key pieces to our class didn't hit until a week before signing day.

Not much to fret about yet and in the end, one weaker class won't be the death of the program.

of course it won't, but when you're in the ICU that's not what you want to hear from the dr.

of course it won't, but when you're in the ICU that's not what you want to hear from the dr.

You also don't want to hear: "He's right, Wilma. But I wouldn't wait until the last minute to fill out those organ donor cards."

Or: "He's welcome back at Police Squad. Unless he's a drooling vegetable. But I think that's only common sense."

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Who Gets That Scholarship?

ISU will take him in a heartbeat.
I don't care where Bargy goes. I just hope that the Gophers don't use the scholarship to reach for a less talented player, whether he is a DE or not. I'm seen that happen way too many times for far too long. To borrow a baseball analogy, don't try for an infield hit, swing for the fences. Adding Reigelsperger and Okonjo from the 2018 recruits and Anderson & Harris from 2019 will still be a solid upgrade in talent. If the most talented players we could add would be the DT Cheney and Maryland's WR commit Brown; I don't care if those aren't positions of greatest need. I realize that we may not get either one. My point is that I'd like to leave reaching for Illinois, Maryland and Rutgers. My ideal recruits this year would be an outstanding safety and OL; but I don't know if there are any left who are considering the Gophers.---P.J., surprise me!

I don't care where Bargy goes. I just hope that the Gophers don't use the scholarship to reach for a less talented player, whether he is a DE or not. I'm seen that happen way too many times for far too long. To borrow a baseball analogy, don't try for an infield hit, swing for the fences. Adding Reigelsperger and Okonjo from the 2018 recruits and Anderson & Harris from 2019 will still be a solid upgrade in talent. If the most talented players we could add would be the DT Cheney and Maryland's WR commit Brown; I don't care if those aren't positions of greatest need. I realize that we may not get either one. My point is that I'd like to leave reaching for Illinois, Maryland and Rutgers. My ideal recruits this year would be an outstanding safety and OL; but I don't know if there are any left who are considering the Gophers.---P.J., surprise me!

Agree 100%. Are we still on Ahmaraen Brown? Gotta think having a passing game for once at least helps some.

Could be a few Purdue folks that'll reconsider. Lots of coaches leave teams at the end of the season -- some recruits follow 'em, some stay at the school, others reopen their search.

Agree 100%. Are we still on Ahmaraen Brown? Gotta think having a passing game for once at least helps some.

that I know is that till listed as warm" to Minnesota until this week, even though he had been committed to Maryland for a long time. I don't know whether something happened to change that.

Here's hoping for last minute surprises in the Gophers' favor.

Treat the NW and Wiscy games as bowl games with the prizes being recruiting upgrades instead of trophies.

Top Bottom