Official 2019 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Plays just like big bro and dad. If he has a late growth spurt could be a real steal.

Plays just like big bro and dad. If he has a late growth spurt could be a real steal.

Let's go with that, then!

How cool would it be if he earned a scholarship down the road, and big bro and dad showed up to practice to give it to him? (Go ahead Fleck, use it)

Another Adam Thelen perhaps. He clearly had a late growth spurt.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is a PWO, right? 5'5" 155lbs ... wild guess his last name has something to do with it.

Yup, undersized but really understands the game and will contribute somewhere at the next level. Sure hope he's a Gopher, would make great contributions to the team.

Yep good luck to him but I think our D Line will cause him and his team mates problems in the future as well.

You guys are being very gracious to him. I’m doing all I can to not call him a bad word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are being very gracious to him. I’m doing all I can to not call him a bad word.

Not shocked that he isn't going here, but surprised on Nebraska.

I believe NEB has had 3 seniors starting the OL this year. While he may not get to start right away as a TrFR there is a good chance his career on 1st team would happen earlier than Wisconsin or Michigan. Could be a factor but I guess we'll find out in an interview if someone can get him to comment. Probably could play in 4 games for us next year if he came to MN.

I know what you mean but I have to remember it’s his life. Too bad he and Quinn Carrol aren’t buddies and into making good in front of the home town fans.

I believe NEB has had 3 seniors starting the OL this year. While he may not get to start right away as a TrFR there is a good chance his career on 1st team would happen earlier than Wisconsin or Michigan. Could be a factor but I guess we'll find out in an interview if someone can get him to comment. Probably could play in 4 games for us next year if he came to MN.

Do you think he is a pretty sure thing to be a good college OT?

It is happenings like this that show you what a true gem Carter Coughlin and others like him are.... Blaise Andries, Blake Cashman... guys taking pride in wearing the home state "M" and will play in the NFL.

Last edited:

Do you think he is a pretty sure thing to be a good college OT?

It is all projections but more likely than not he will be successful. There are a lot of things you can’t account for at this time (body holding up, ability to handle B1G FB strength and nutrition program, opportunity to play, etc.)

We cooled on him. He didn't want to give the time of the day to the Gophers. Oh well.

The kid can go where he wants, it's his life. At least he didn't lead the staff on. It was pretty evident he was not coming here.

I get he wasn’t interested in the Gophers, but would prefer he went somewhere that didn’t so affect us - not in the B1G and certainly not the West.

Meanwhile, Scott Frost is changing his best and knocking it out of the recruiting park...

Daddy Benhart is not a fan of Fleck. Bryce was just never gonna end up here.

Top Bottom