Official 2019 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

When a recruit comes for a visit, can we deck them out with jackets, boots, etc.? I can't imagine too many Oklahoma folks having gear for 20 below temps?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Somebody got a big coat on

We have ten days until Feb 6 NSD. It is what it is. We'll get the players that want to be here.

My absolutely worthless opinion is that his HUDL tape is pretty impressive.

We seem a little light at S.

Bringing him in makes all the sense in the world.

My absolutely worthless opinion is that his HUDL tape is pretty impressive.

We seem a little light at S.

Bringing him in makes all the sense in the world.

Unless the Gophers are in on some dynamic HS safety I'm not aware of, I'd take him. Already with a Texas Tech offer and has a Louisville visit next week.

I like JC players with 3 years to play. Definite position of need and depth (I like the PWO safety prospects as well).

From Moore, Oklahoma...had his home destroyed in that big tornado a few years back.

Clay Patterson is recruiting him, he's the old head coach at the JC team he played last year.

Hopefully he stuck in town for the basketball game at Williams Arena yesterday. It was a good show and good showing by the Gopher fans.

Graetz flipped. Not surprising

More power to him to do whatever he wants to do, but he probably shouldn't mention his interest in "competing at the highest level" when he's forgoing the Big Ten to play in the Missouri Valley.

EDIT: #2Gopher beat me to it.

I mean, you I guess could argue the NFL is the highest level and starting at NDSU gives him a better chance of getting there as opposed to riding the pine here.

But yeah, I'm sure thats not what he meant.

I mean, you I guess could argue the NFL is the highest level and starting at NDSU gives him a better chance of getting there as opposed to riding the pine here.

But yeah, I'm sure thats not what he meant.

Your giving him the starting nod already....

More power to him to do whatever he wants to do, but he probably shouldn't mention his interest in "competing at the highest level" when he's forgoing the Big Ten to play in the Missouri Valley.

EDIT: #2Gopher beat me to it.

About time I won at something!

About

99% of the players at NDSU wouldn’t/couldn’t start next fall for the Gophers. After watching them this past fall, only their QB and perhaps one LB would have seen playing time. He probably isn’t good enough for Big 10 play. Not a big miss on the recruiting trail.

Do we still have a shot at Barlow? Love that kids tape.

Do we still have a shot at Barlow? Love that kids tape.

He's committed to TCU on August 23, 2018. However, he has visit FSU and USC recently. The -55 below zero news may not help.

He's committed to TCU on August 23, 2018. However, he has visit FSU and USC recently. The -55 below zero news may not help.
Actually, Florida State seems to be out. Instead of visiting FSU, He is finally taking an OV to TCU. I'm not giving up until he signs elsewhere.

Wisconsin QB Graetz recommits to NDSU after 'eventful' last couple of months

He had committed to coming to Fargo as part of the Class of 2019.

Then the River Falls, Wisconsin quarterback heard from the University of Minnesota. PJ Fleck wanted Graetz to come to Minneapolis as a preferred walk-on. Graetz then decided to de-commit from NDSU and head to Minnesota and play in the Big Ten.

Little did Graetz know, that was just the beginning of his recruiting odyssey. Even though he had already committed, schools were still talking to Graetz.

"Both schools were offering a preferred walk-on spot, who wouldn't choose an FBS school so close to home, but once NDSU came back into the picture with a scholarship, that kind of changed my mind on Minnesota and the offer from UND, that's when things heated up for me. " Graetz said.

The University of North Dakota was in need of a quarterback for its recruiting class after losing a commit to Texas State. They officially offered Graetz on January 16th.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/foot...-to-NDSU-after-eventful-last-couple-of-months

Go Gophers!!

We need safeties. He would get a strong look at playing a lot if he came here. Louisville has a ton of safeties on their roster.

Was it -100 in Louisville this week? Just curious.......

But yes, we need safeties and if we truly want him I'd hope someone in his cornering is talking about playing time with him.

Was it -100 in Louisville this week? Just curious.......

But yes, we need safeties and if we truly want him I'd hope someone in his cornering is talking about playing time with him.

Come on, it was only -30. No biggie. For what it's worth, it's currently 13° in Louisville, but will be 54 on Saturday (while it's 40 here).

Top Bottom