A good thing to remember as Media Day approaches...

sal

Reaction score
Love the optimism at Media Days, but remember: everything gets real on 11/11. It's all fun and games until somebody loses a buy game. -- @JonRothstein
via http://cbssportsapp.com

I'm cautiously optimistic and hoping for an entertaining year. We have an interesting team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the optimism at Media Days, but remember: everything gets real on 11/11. It's all fun and games until somebody loses a buy game. -- @JonRothstein
via http://cbssportsapp.com

I'm cautiously optimistic and hoping for an entertaining year. We have an interesting team.

Well said, Sal (and Jon). Everybody thinks their team is great and/or vastly improved in the offseason, when there are no bright lights.

Eye-balling the Nov. 11 opener (Louisiana), Texas-Arlington (Nov. 14), and Northern Illinois (Dec. 11) as the three trickiest non-Power 6 games, and the Arkansas game should be fun. Expecting the Razorbacks to be NCAA-bound this season.

Yup!!!

My first concern for Gopher basketball 2016-17: Too Much Optimism. Goodness gracious! This might be a thread better suited for almost any other team in the country. We can't have too much optimism right now....can we?
The highest any one outside of Gopher Hole has us picked is 12th...right? I'm wishing and hoping we get to 7th or 8th in the conference but wouldn't bet on it and likely wouldn't find many followers. We will be better if we stay healthy and eligible...that is almost a fact lol...given how last year went. Or is that too much optimism? :cool: And we are already down one guy...which didn't help anyone's hopes and dreams for the season.

We have an interesting team.

Even if they're awful, there are definitely enough stories/players to keep me interested and watching

Top Bottom