Jimmy Gjere - a ''Minnesota Boy'' the Gophers want to keep at home

This guy would look good in maroon and gold running out of the tunnel into our new stadium...

Take your time Jimmy, and make a good decision... We'd love you have you.

Please follow the link to Nadine Babu's interview with Jimmy Gjere:

''Jimmy Gjere - a Minnesota Boy'' the Gophers want to keep at home

Jimmy gives off a very positive vibe (another nice interview, GL); a vibe similar maybe to Mr. Maresh? - we can say what we want about the 4* and 5* studs from across the country that may or may not come to play for the Gophers, but when you see a kid already wearing the maroon and gold (great gear on him in the pic), you get the impression he already bleeds maroon and gold - these are the kids that will play their heart out every play for their team and often become team leaders. As much as I want to see the top blue chippers on the Gophers, I'd just as soon have highly talented local kids like this than a 5* from thousands of miles away who might not have his heart set on being here. Jimmy would be a tremendous get. He and Seantrel would be outstanding.

Its what he said.....

My Mom drives by it everyday. Mom knows best. Why do athletes always say, Hi Mom! Recruiting is a much about Mom as it is about the athelete. Mom has to be ok with Coach and the program, before she will give the "nod" In this case, Mom has done a great job. She has given her son a great sense of who he is and where he's from, "I am a Minnesota Boy" This would be a great signing. He can contribute, Mom's Happy, and the Coach is happy. I would be thrilled. What's the problem.

Love kids like this....Brewster is doing an awesome job with the MN boys

great attitude. he knows and appreciates where he comes from and wants to help return the minnesota eleven to glory! best part of the interview was when nadine asked him about his interest in becky and jimmy responds: "i don't know....i am a minnesota boy". i like it!

Thanks for another great interview. I am glad he was at the Iowa game honestly. Brewster told him that he needed him in a "big way". If that Iowa game didn't prove Brewster's point nothing will. I love how he is really making the Minnesota boys want to stay home, or at the very least least consider it.

a couple of recruiters

i go to irondale high school and yesterday a couple of recruiters came into our school to talk to the head football coach. one guy from wisconsin (oc or the o-line coach?) came in during my class and someone from iowa.

Top Bottom