***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
That stakes are high, a helmet school on the road. It's a winnable game, a game we have to have if we are truly a program taking a step forward. It looks like the weather could play a factor. No doubt Limegrover would love to beat his former colleagues and program.

GET 'ER DONE CLAEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Game. Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feeling confident today. Usually that ends in heartbreak. Here's to unexpected outcomes!

We will find out a lot about this team today. I'm excited, go get em Gophers!

We will find out a lot about this team today. I'm excited, go get em Gophers!

1 game does not make a season, but One Game can make a season.
Excited to see how the coaching staff brings today.

I forgot about the "coveted" Bell. I hope we can return such a meaningful trophy steeped in tradition to our house.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I just can't get my mind wrapped around this game. I think it ends up being a blowout, I just don't know which side comes out of Happy Valley with the win. Ugh

Only 101 rushing yards a game for the nits? I thought this Barkley thing was supposed to be a beast.

I know that the Governor's Victory Bell trophy isn't the most loved, but it is a trophy so I want it to stay in Minnesota's trophy case!!!!! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

We can play with these guys. Don't allow the big plays and we can wear them down as the game goes on.

Burned RS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, that drop by Johnson was huge. Mitch put it right on him. In a shootout, it hurts to waste a possession with a mistake.

What a punt and tackle, though. Dang Claeys for burning Barber's redshirt /s

I fully expect them to drive for a TD. This is the Minnesota Way. We don't start playing until the second quarter.

Top Bottom