***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Total collapse...only question is how many weeks this will carry over for...should have been a turning point game into the upper tier of the B1G...instead, more heartbreak on giving up stupid plays late in the game.

After 30 years of this crap, it shouldn't hurt, but it still does. Sigh.

I said the same thing last year after the Northwestern game.

We wait all year for this?

Damn.

Ayinde did not have a good game. But one person does not win or lose a game. I'm still amazed, at the end of the game, that the D line was not coached to just keep the QB in front of you. Incredibly stupid by Sawvel.

Not holding

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Really disappointed by Myrick today as well and Ayinde and the line. He is supposed to be a big play guy. Not this year so far.

Ayinde shouldn't play another down. Made two half-a**ed attempts of a "tackle" which both resulted in tds

i cant eyeroll hard enough about this one - shut up about the refs we lost this game man you just sound like a child

I can't eye roll hard enough about your response. You can think the refs sucked and not think it is the only reason we lost. We sucked, the refs sucked. It can be both.

i cant eyeroll hard enough about this one - shut up about the refs we lost this game man you just sound like a child

But the way the refs bailed Penn State out on their final drive with the facemask after they made a dumb play to leave them in third and long!!!!!11111

Ayinde did not have a good game. But one person does not win or lose a game. I'm still amazed, at the end of the game, that the D line was not coached to just keep the QB in front of you. Incredibly stupid by Sawvel.

Yeah I'm serious when I say it's a demote-able offense. It's just mind boggling how we kept washing ourselves upfield play after play.

Penn State playing with two walk-on LB's. Lost 4 players during the game. Well , we saw what the Gophers have and it looks like about the same team as last year with the exception of a weaker secondary. I said 7 wins. Now I'm not so sure.

we are a flawed team in many ways. When we do not generate one sack against that O line we deserve to loose.

The BIG has spoken... anything to help the chosen teams !

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

we are a flawed team in many ways. When we do not generate one sack against that O line we deserve to loose.
We missed Devers SOOOOOO much. The rest of the Dline is so F'ing slow. They can't get off their blocks. They can't even get near the QB when he steps up in the pocket. Get back Devers!!

Of course I hate this loss. BUT... if this game were at home, I think we would've won it. Penn State is 50-7 against unranked teams at home during the past 10 years (which have been among the worst 10 years in Penn State Football).

My hope is that the players can move on quickly and have a good week of practice and win Floyd back as well as knocking off the weaker teams on the schedule and maybe pulling off an upset.

I was not expecting this team to go undefeated, so they have not dashed my expectations.

Lost to an inferior team today. We had no business losing that game. Having said that, I still believe 1-1 is a good start to the season. Just makes this next game a must win. An 0-2 start is a kiss of death.

Anyone wanna start the postgame thread? I don't feel worthy...

Of course I hate this loss. BUT... if this game were at home, I think we would've won it. Penn State is 50-7 against unranked teams at home during the past 10 years (which have been among the worst 10 years in Penn State Football).

My hope is that the players can move on quickly and have a good week of practice and win Floyd back as well as knocking off the weaker teams on the schedule and maybe pulling off an upset.

I was not expecting this team to go undefeated, so they have not dashed my expectations.
I don't care what a good Penn state teams record was. This pen state team is terrible. Use your eyes.

I don't care what a good Penn state teams record was. This pen state team is terrible. Use your eyes.

The point was that Penn State has had some bad teams in recent history that lose a lot of games on the road and win a disproportionate number of gmes at home (relative to their talent/skill/injury/etc. level).

Time will only tell how Penn State finishes out the season, I don't think we know yet how "terrible" they are.

Top Bottom