Best place to watch the away games?

gophers&guns

Reaction score
What are some of the best bars in the Cities to watch Gopher away games? Because of work I have a hard time catching away games, but actually have a Saturday off and a few of my buddies want to catch the game.

Does Senser's still do a good job with the games, or is there better places to watch it?

Any of the Buffalo Wild Wings places are good. Surley's on the campus , Any of the bars on 7 corners. If you aren't chasing snatch, and you just want good cocktails and great appetizers, plus a classic bar, the Monte Carlo Club on 3rd and Washington. I've always liked JD Hoytes on Washington Ave. One of the best happy hours around if you want to go upscale is the bar at Ocean Aire just down from the Hyatt. ( The scenery is good too) There are other places around the U campus too.

Any of the Buffalo Wild Wings places are good. Surley's on the campus , Any of the bars on 7 corners. If you aren't chasing snatch, and you just want good cocktails and great appetizers, plus a classic bar, the Monte Carlo Club on 3rd and Washington. I've always liked JD Hoytes on Washington Ave. One of the best happy hours around if you want to go upscale is the bar at Ocean Aire just down from the Hyatt. ( The scenery is good too) There are other places around the U campus too.

Double vote for Surly. They LOVE showing games there. SMH

Top Bottom