CBS: Ranking first-year coaches one month into the season (#4. Tracy Claeys)

BleedGopher

Reaction score

I like how the guy Georgia fired and Georgia are on the list.

I've been told here that it's Claeys' sixth year as a head coach. Why do they include him in the list of first-year coaches?

I've been told here that it's Claeys' sixth year as a head coach. Why do they include him in the list of first-year coaches?

Well Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that was totally your type of comment Spoofin.

And how about the fact that there are 29 first year coaches in the FBS - approximately 23% of the schools have new coaches, that seems like a really high number but I know the turnover in coaches is off the charts these days.

Let's be honest, this is a single guy, he doesn't have family responsibilities and such. So he can dedicate a lot more time to the game so it's 6+ at least.

Let's be honest, this is a single guy, he doesn't have family responsibilities and such. So he can dedicate a lot more time to the game so it's 6+ at least.

He's single?? Didn't know that. I'll make sure I dress nice and am cleanly shaven at games from now on...

Top Bottom