Week 5 Other Games Thread

L. Jackson just makes crazy impressive plays. He knows how to read defenders very well and avoid them in ways I don't think I have ever seen before...Pretty fun stuff.

I want to cheer for Louisville but I just can't cheer for Petrino.

How they just took MSU TD off the board is beyond me. Replay is failing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Now it's 4th down.

How they just took MSU TD off the board is beyond me. Replay is failing.

And they spotted the ball at the 1 yard line instead of 1 foot line.

I want to cheer for Louisville but I just can't cheer for Petrino.

He has his warts but the man can flat out coach. I wish he was on our sideline. Yes, everyone can blast away at me, but we would be 4-0 right now if we had him.

He has his warts but the man can flat out coach. I wish he was on our sideline. Yes, everyone can blast away at me, but we would be 4-0 right now if we had him.

Maybe but he'd probably leave in the middle of the night without telling anyone for a better job.

Indiana misses FG in OT after Michigan St missed their FG but Sparty is called for leaping

I cannot recall seeing a leaping penalty heretofore, much less two in one day.

Clemson just scored another TD on a free play. Up 42-36. Good game here tonight. Clemson got out to a big lead, Louisville storms back to get out front. Now Clemson is back in it. Living up to the hype in my view.

Louisville WR needs to make a better effort to get the first down there.

Louisville WR needs to make a better effort to get the first down there.

No doubt.

Solid win by Clemson, Louisville came back but Clemson hung in there and got the win. Still have to give credit to Jackson, though. Man, what a player, dude was running and throwing everywhere. Unreal.

Almost just started watching Arizona vs UCLA for some PAC12 After Dark, buuuuuuuuut, Beth Mowins is calling it. Utah State vs Boise State/Wyoming vs Colorado State it is.

A Washington St. team that is not very good is up on Oregon 44-26 with less than 8 minutes left. PAC 10 network, so...nobody can watch it.

just started watching Arizona vs UCLA for some PAC12 After Dark, buuuuuuuuut, Beth Mowins is calling it. Utah State vs Boise State/Wyoming vs Colorado State it is.

I really liked ESPN having usual time slots for announcers. Beth always called the BIG 10 ESPN 2 11am game and Ed Cunningham called a BIG 10 ABC/ESPN 2 game at 3:30. I know it might
be more fun for them with different spots and different places, but it was kind of fun having them in usual spots. Now it's just weird hearing Allan Beswick at 11 pm on a Saturday night.

Colorado hammers Oregon St. 47-6.....A team that lead against the gophs entering the 4th quarter......Should have been a sign of lack of talent and inept coaching from the beginning.

Wyoming opening up a can of whoop ass on Colorado St in Ft Collins, 38-17 in the 4th.

Top Bottom