Week 5 Other Games Thread

NW goes up two scores in IC. Gorgeous.

And now they're throwing stuff on the field. Epitome of class in Iowa City

It would have been hilarious to see my first 45 yard penalty. They got 30 right before.

The malaise continues. The 4th quarter collapse vs NDSU seems to have crushed this team's will. Beathard doesn't seem like quite the same player.

We are going to win next week.

By rule, the so called missed face mask was not a face mask. The grabbing the helmet rule seems to include "twisting," which didn't happen.

Either way, screw u Hankies.

If NW could cover on special teams, this game would be a blowout. Iowa's offense hasn't done much of anything.

Can't believe Iowa St is scoring at will on Baylor. The Big 12 is really bad this year.

To me it looked like he grabbed the inside of the shoulder pads. Can't beat the facemask call on iowa right after.

Down to the end with Northwestern up a td! Iowa on their last chance drive.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Interception on 3rd and 6. Northwestern is going to win in Iowa City. Congrats to the Wildcats!

If we somehow beat Iowa next week, suicides in Iowa might spike.

NW offense averaged 16 points a game prior to today.

NDSU victory looking waaaay less impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baylor ties it, but Iowa St runs the kickoff back to the 50. Baylor is going to win though. I don't think there is any doubt.

Seriously, just get in the end zone!

Seriously, just get in the end zone!

Kids are such idiots. This has become an epidemic in CFB. It's embarrassing.

Man, how about Illinois leading Nebraska 16-10 in Lincoln? Never would've guessed it...

Michigan with an incredible 1 handed INT to get the win.

Well. At least now I can watch some actual good football with the Louisville - Clemson game.

Oh yay the latest 45-38 type of game. That's not actual good football.

Good athletes making awesome plays. These are the types of players you'll see in the NFL. Certainly not the defense of the Big Ten, that is true. But still fun to watch and probably less pathetic than what we saw from Penn State and the Gophers today.

That stadium looks and sounds crazy.

These defenses sure look like a bunch of chumps so far. Real trash on the field in Death Valley

Indiana up with 4:30 to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom