Miami at Georgia Tech
North Carolina at Florida State
wisconsin at Michigan
Tenn at Georgia
Oklahoma at TCU
Memphis at Ole Miss
Louisville at Clemson
etc

Houston once with an easy win. This time 42-14 over UCONN.

Go Gophers!!

Houston once with an easy win. This time 42-14 over UCONN.

Go Gophers!!

It was 0-0 after the first quarter. I watched something else for awhile and then turned it back when it was early in the 3rd quarter and it was 35-7. They can score in bunches, that's for sure.

It was 0-0 after the first quarter. I watched something else for awhile and then turned it back when it was early in the 3rd quarter and it was 35-7. They can score in bunches, that's for sure.

UConn beat them last year when Houston was ranked 19th.

I liked the comment they made about how this was supposed to be UCONN's year. Ton of seniors, all with starting experience and they are 2-3 on the season. Experienced seniors doesn't always equate to wins.

Crazy Stat of the Day: Christian McCaffrey has never scored a rushing or receiving TD on the road

Miami is lurking.......I like the idea of them returning to the chase.

Can't wait for that Louisville/Clemson game.

Crazy Stat of the Day: Christian McCaffrey has never scored a rushing or receiving TD on the road

Yep, just looked it up also. He's still put up great numbers on the road, just doesn't find the end zone. He really doesn't score a ton of TDs rushing or receiving in general. Weird when he touches the ball so often on offense.

Washington looking pretty good so far. I think Stanford is a little overrated but Washington looking dominant through the first quarter.

Surprised by the score so far in the Stanford game. I would like to see them make the playoffs. But they always seem to have these underwhelming games.

Th great Chris Peterson is maybe bringing his offensive and defensive Boise State magic to Washington. Had this one circled.

Yeeesh. Stanford just playing like crap.

Washington is playing pretty well, but they don't look Ohio St or Alabama good. I'm not sure the PAC12 will be sending anyone to the playoffs.

They just mentioned that Washington QB Jake Browning had 229 passing TD in high school which is a record. His senior season he had 5,790 yards passing with 91 TD! I knew he was a big prospect but those numbers are ridiculous.

Alabama has gone ten years without losing a game by more than 14 points.

Ten years ago today, Bama lost on the road to eventual national champions Florida 28-13. Since then, every game they have lost has been by 14 points or less:
2006 (after Sept. 30):
Tennessee 16-13
Miss St 24-16
LSU 28-14
Auburn 22-15
Oklahoma State 34-31
2007 (Saban's first year):
Georgia 26-23
Florida St 21-14
LSU 41-34
Miss St 17-12
UL Monroe 21-14
Auburn 17-10
2008:
Florida 31-20
Utah 31-17
2009: Undefeated
2010:
South Carolina 35-21
LSU 24-21
Auburn 28-27
2011:
LSU 9-6
2012:
Texas A&M 29-24
2013:
Auburn 34-28
Oklahoma 45-31
2014:
Ole Miss 23-17
Ohio State 42-35
2015:
Ole Miss 43-37
2016: Undefeated so far

Washington is playing pretty well, but they don't look Ohio St or Alabama good. I'm not sure the PAC12 will be sending anyone to the playoffs.

Agree Sparlimb. I was looking forward to this game tonight, and even through Stanford had some injuries in the secondary, I certainly didn't think Washington would trash them this bad

I agree with this.

Washington has just dominated Stanford all the way, but I still feel like the Buckeyes, Alabama and Louisville have looked more impressive. They certainly have a favorable schedule, though. Utah is the only one ranked and they look good enough to get past Oregon. I think they have to watch out for Arizona State.

Wow - Stanford got mugged!

Put the Washington speedy receivers in the Gophers lineup and see what happens.

What is this rugby style tackling they are talking about?

Washington is my second favorite team. Nice to see them doing well. I certainly did not expect an ass whooping like that last night.

Iowa gets the opening kick off, goes 3 and out. Northwestern returns the punt to the Iowa 5 yard line and they score two plays later. 7-0 Northwestern.

Ryder Cup 5-4 USA right now with US leading 2 of the last 3 matches this morning...

It's 16-13 already in the Notre Dame-Syracuse game. Still over 10 minutes left in the first quarter. I don't get how a defense can be that bad with all that talent.

Top Bottom