Injuries

walleyeking

Reaction score
Any injuries in this game? I didn't see much of #45 in the second half. Also #41 played. Is he the true freshman from mn?

Not sure what the injury will end up being, but Coughlin came off the field with a limp right arm, went to the locker room with a trainer, and returned in a sling with ice on his elbow. Hopefully a stinger or a bruise, and not anything structural...

According to the official participation report he did- can't say I understand why u burn his shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the official participation report he did- can't say I understand why u burn his shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially when he plays a position that we have a lot of depth at.

#92 limped off as well. Did not return to the field.

per Joe:

Injury report

Freshman Carter Coughlin got his first start at linebacker and made six tackles, but he left with an unspecified arm injury in the second half.

Starting right guard Vincent Calhoun missed the game with a toe injury suffered in the Indiana State game.

“I thought [Calhoun] would play,” Claeys said. “His toe was bothering him enough. Everybody was like, ‘If we can get him another week off. Otherwise, it’s the same thing, we could be dealing with it all year long, so we went ahead and decided not to play him.”

The 6-4, 305-pound Jared Weyler got the start at right guard in the 6-4, 330-pound Calhoun’s absence.

“We missed big Vince,” Claeys said. “Jared is not quite as big as big Vince is, but he will fight you.”

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-freshman-de-tai-yon-devers-forces-third-fumble/394701681/

Go Gophers!!

Claeys said on 'CCO this morning that Coughlin will be out "a couple weeks." compared his injury to the one Rallis had.

Claeys said on 'CCO this morning that Coughlin will be out "a couple weeks." compared his injury to the one Rallis had.

Dang it... I thought he was starting to come on yesterday. Hopefully Rallis is good to go now.

I figured they were resting Calhoun for Penn St.... ( I hope that's all it is, we need him.) I want to see Brooks running behind Calhoun.

Top Bottom