Found the answer to the Mitcheroo pass (2 ft over head)

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Tyler Johnson - If he had been around all 4 years for Mitch, I bet Mitch would be nearing a 70% completion percentage.

Cut it out with the Mitcheroo sh*t. It's annoying enough when the other d-bag does it, we don't need you doing it too.

Cut it out with the Mitcheroo sh*t. It's annoying enough when the other d-bag does it, we don't need you doing it too.

I take it you didn't appreciate TJ's jumping ability as much as I did. I was impressed.

I take it you didn't appreciate TJ's jumping ability as much as I did. I was impressed.

Sounds like he didn't appreciate your cutesy nickname for Mitch. Or the insinuation that on a day he had only 4 incompletions you seemed to give all the credit to Johnson. Or maybe it was the other 7 guys who had receptions today. Or I could be wrong. Personally I thought the receivers and Leidner looked great.

Sounds like he didn't appreciate your cutesy nickname for Mitch. Or the insinuation that on a day he had only 4 incompletions you seemed to give all the credit to Johnson. Or maybe it was the other 7 guys who had receptions today. Or I could be wrong. Personally I thought the receivers and Leidner looked great.

Boy are we testy today or what. I thought Mitch had a great game. Not sure his final completion percentage, but it was pretty high. I thought all the receivers were solid and was glad to get the win.

I thought the Johnson catch was a particularly impressive athletic play. Anyway, I guess I'll quit being happy and join the glum crowd...

The Carter catch was awesome too. It was his fault he was falling down to begin with but still great play. Get Still back in there and I think we have a pretty good group.

Mitch with 80% completion rate today and nitpicking one pass that was actually caught?

We've had a pretty bad receiving corps the last 3 years. Nice for the receivers to finally bail out their quarterback like they do on other teams.

Mitch keeps this up and we'll be winning a lot of games this year. Nice to have a productive and balanced offense.

hey, what's with the name calling? why so insecure? I should add- Mitcheroo played well today.

Judging from this thread, and the general reaction to the CSU game, I swear that a sizable % of the people on this board watch the games hoping for something to go wrong so they have something to criticize.

I don't get the whole self-loathing thing with Gopher fans. It seems a lot of Gopher fans aren't happy unless they're complaining about something.

For the people who delight in criticizing Leidner, I will just say this: wait till next year. I will predict right now that after the non-conf schedule next year, there will definitely be people on this board ripping the QB's and openly wishing that Leidner was still around. It's like the guy who dumps his girlfriend because he thinks he can do better - and realizes too late that he didn't know how good he had it.

The Carter catch was awesome too. It was his fault he was falling down to begin with but still great play. Get Still back in there and I think we have a pretty good group.
In my maroon glasses...he got "tackled" while the ball was still 10 feet from him. Should have been defensive pass interference imo. Awesome catch! didn't need the flag

Top Bottom