Go4ergold: Gophers 27 Penn State 32

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparlimb: Gophers 13 Penn St 24

Maverick

Gophers 24
PS. 21

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Gopher07: Gophers 30 PSU 21

Penn State did not look good today. Gave up almost 7 ypc to Michigan, didn't break 200 yards of total offense.

MGGopher: MN 23 PSU 27

Unfortunately, I think the defense is just not good enough right now. Combined with the atmosphere at the first road game of the year, I just don't have a good feeling. BUT, I will go on the record as saying no matter how bad MN looks, they will bounce back and beat Iowa the following week, 20-16. Let's go.

How can anyone predict that Penn St. will score less than 24? We gave up 24 today at home against an awful, awful QB.

Penn St. - 34
Gophers - 23

How can anyone predict that Penn St. will score less than 24? We gave up 24 today at home against an awful, awful QB.

Penn St. - 34
Gophers - 23

That Csu QB played pretty well I thought. That last Td pass was a very well thrown ball.

Penn St. - 34
Gophers - 23

True- but how will they stop our running game?

Gophers- 35
Penn State- 31

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gophers 29 psu 28 Claeys goes for 2 to win

30 Minnesota
24 PSU

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If we lose this game we mind as well give up the season. We will have not progressed at all since moving into the Bank. As a Gopher fan you just get used to mediocrity and so the beat goes on. Penn State is awful so I am not sure what that would say about us.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we lose this game we mind as well give up the season. We will have not progressed at all since moving into the Bank. As a Gopher fan you just get used to mediocrity and so the beat goes on. Penn State is awful so I am not sure what that would say about us.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess, you are a native Minnesotan? In one fell swoop you've delivered a negative expectation, which sets you up to be "right" if we fail, and for any victory to be totally meaningless (because we should have won). You are the Fan From Minnesota (regardless of sport, team, or reality) personified. Congratulations.

And if you think this team isn't light years ahead of any Tim Brewster team, you haven't been watching. Not saying we're a great team, but at least this team is watchable. The plays and problems identifiable, and the fixes within reach.

Regardless of the outcome of Saturday's game, I vote we play the whole season and see what happens.

We play pretty well at Happy Valley.
Gophers 27
LSU 24
I think we get a couple of turnovers that lead to short drives, and we rush for 200 yards

Heart says
Gophs 30
Psu 28

Brain says
Gophs 28
Psu 35

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Let me guess, you are a native Minnesotan? In one fell swoop you've delivered a negative expectation, which sets you up to be "right" if we fail, and for any victory to be totally meaningless (because we should have won). You are the Fan From Minnesota (regardless of sport, team, or reality) personified. Congratulations.

And if you think this team isn't light years ahead of any Tim Brewster team, you haven't been watching. Not saying we're a great team, but at least this team is watchable. The plays and problems identifiable, and the fixes within reach.

Regardless of the outcome of Saturday's game, I vote we play the whole season and see what happens.

+10000 lakes.

kisarazu
Gophers 43
Lions 42

Gophers will have 300+ yards rushing.
Lions will have 250+ yards passing.

Xman. Pen St 35 Gophers 24

Top Bottom