Who is your Gopher "Pick to Click" in the Colorado State game?

Stan

Reaction score
Offense: Kobe McCrary continues to show his chops, gets second consecutive 100+ yard game.

Defense: Cody Poock gets an INT.

Special Teams: Carpenter hits from 45+ as clock expires heading into half, remains perfect.

I think it's Tyler Johnson. I don't think we've scratched the surface yet with this kid. Couple that with a so-so opponents secondary and this could be a coming out party.

Brooks will get one carry for 47 yards and a TD.

Tyler Johnson might be the flashy pick...

I'm going to tone it down with Rodney Smith. 175 yards. 3 TD's.

Ayinde with his first pick 6.

Mitch with 4 TD passes as CSU shuts down the run with 8 in the box
Eric Carter with two TD catches.......
Merrick Jackson with a sack and fumble recovery ....
38,000 fans go home happy....

i expect Mitch to have <79 passing yards at the half so the running game is gonna have to carry the day - Rodney Smith 97 yds and 2 TDs.

Is there a twins game getting out at the same time! :cool:

I think it's Tyler Johnson. I don't think we've scratched the surface yet with this kid. Couple that with a so-so opponents secondary and this could be a coming out party.

Agreed. I want to see some serious YAC tomorrow. Make a play. Shake and bake. Make something happen after the darn catch, receiving corp!

Go Gophers!

Don't forget Wolitarsky went big against CSU last year, 9 catches for 114 yards and a TD. Woli's going to shine tomorrow, with another 100+ yards and 2 TDs.

Leidner with 3+ TDs (and his first INT).

Steve Richardson with 2 violent sacks.

My pick for the game - Mike Grimm will set a new record on the radio broadcast by complaining about the officiating 27 times during the game.

Erick Picky Carter returns with a big game on O
Defensively Merrick Jackson not only clogs but causes two fumbles.

Offense: McCrary - 12 carriers, 100 yards, 1 TD
Defense: Myrick - Pick 6, 3 pass breakups

The whole team will be clicking on all cylinders.

i expect Mitch to have <79 passing yards at the half so the running game is gonna have to carry the day - Rodney Smith 97 yds and 2 TDs.

Rodney Smith had 2 tds and 99 yards... my prog was off by 2 stinking yards. i amaze myself

Rodney Smith had 2 tds and 99 yards... my prog was off by 2 stinking yards. i amaze myself

Were you amazed at how wrong you were about Mitch?

Were you amazed at how wrong you were about Mitch?

well, the mitch thing is a full season guess and it'll be what it always has been...mediocre at best. 2 yds off....amazing.

well, the mitch thing is a full season guess and it'll be what it always has been...mediocre at best. 2 yds off....amazing.

Mitch currently 16th in country in ESPN total QBR, 3rd in Big Ten.

Top Bottom