Week 4 Other Games Thread

Indiana still have Kevin Wilson? I'm surprised he hasn't been able to get better on defense and be a more consistent winner.

Indiana is an odd team. They seem so close to being a 7-8 win team but always end up being a 4-6 win team

Indiana is an odd team. They seem so close to being a 7-8 win team but always end up being a 4-6 win team

I just looked at their recent history and it seems to be the case. 4-8 and 5-7 seasons there for a while

Just had a crazy hail mary in the game now, Indiana won't win, but still wild.

I just turned on the Florida game and Appleby is their QB. Danny Etling is the starter at LSU. Both were at Purdue 2 years ago. Crazy.

Is that some sort of record of coaching incompetence, or is Blough just that good?

I just turned on the Florida game and Appleby is their QB. Danny Etling is the starter at LSU. Both were at Purdue 2 years ago. Crazy.

Is that some sort of record of coaching incompetence, or is Blough just that good?

Everything in west Lafayette Blough's if you ask me

Florida punt returner just called a fair catch at his own 2 yard line.

saw that. He just about came down on the goal line, which I guess would have been a touchback. Dumb dumb play.

QB had an easy first down there, but throws it on 4th and 5 and Florida is done.

Not sure any SEC team is likeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEC is my favorite conference to watch non-Gopher games and it's not close. (Hockey fan runs...)

That's why if you're going to extend the ball, you do it with two hands. Instead of a TD for Nebraska, it is a touchback.

Crazy Northwestern play already. Nebraska goes down the field on 3 plays and just about scores, but the Husker player fumbles into the end zone for a touchback.

Did they let a bunch of pets on the field at Norrhwestern? Terrible looking surface.

That said, that was too easy of a drive for Nebraska. Wildcats better find some defense.

They have lightning bolts on their helmets. Wth?

I didn't see a crowd shot yet, but I'd guess 15-20,000 Husker fans.

Nice drive by Northwestern, but failed in the red zone. And then a missed field goal. Both teams blow one good drive.

These Nebraska uniforms...ugh. They look like they are covered in stickers and duct tape.

LSU down 2 to Auburn in the 4th quarter. Les Miles seat getting hot again?

Wow Nebraska is allergic to the end zone. Two fumbles into the end zone, both for touchbacks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nebraska fumbles into the end zone for a second time. Touchback again.

To be fair, it should have been blown dead well before the fumble. His momentum was stopped for a couple of seconds it seemed.

The best player for Penn St today.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Great offense......terrible defense. Indiana has also been kind of a snake bitten team. The game against the Gophers two years ago is a good example. Gophers dominated all game and built a HUGE lead. Suddenly.....the Hoosier offense just blew up....and the Gophers couldn't stop them. As the game is winding down.....and Indiana is about to score the go ahead touchdown (which would have probably put away the game)......backwards lateral that Aaron Hill picks up to ice the game.

Top Bottom