Week 4 Other Games Thread

Cal's lead didn't last long! ASU just scored and now they got an interception, late night football is getting wild.

Welp...I'm gone...

uGQbP0C.gif

ASU drilled a field goal and now got a pick six. Looks like that should wrap it up.

Wild series of events. ASU was up 44-34, Cal scored to make it 44-41, Cal tried an onside kick and ASU took it to the house. Now 51-41.

Wild series of events. ASU was up 44-34, Cal scored to make it 44-41, Cal tried an onside kick and ASU took it to the house. Now 51-41.

PAC-12 "After Dark" is synonymous with Arena Football. Those games often fall into the "Wild" category IMO

PAC-12 "After Dark" is synonymous with Arena Football. Those games often fall into the "Wild" category IMO

Remember when that used to be the WAC? They close up shop and then the Pac12 gets that way (although Big 12 is pretty WAC'y as well).

Indiana State beat Illinois State who beat Northwestern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indiana State beat Illinois State who beat Northwestern.

...and NW beat Duke who beat ND who apparently sucks. I didn't pay attention in HS math and therefore have no idea what this all means, but I'm pretty sure MN is winning the National Championship.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

...and NW beat Duke who beat ND who apparently sucks. I didn't pay attention in HS math and therefore have no idea what this all means, but I'm pretty sure MN is winning the National Championship.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I really don't think math has anything to do with it anyway.

Top Bottom