Big STrib profile: Minnesota basketball talent boom bypassing Gophers so far

Let them laugh if they perceive us to be recruiting poorly. Our last four commitments have been very impressive on almost any standards, certainly on Wisconsin's. Wisco, for all that they do to develop players, has a terrible track record recruiting top ranked talent out of wisco. Tokoto, blue, stone, Wesley Matthews come to mind immediately. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rumor was always Buzz had Blue and Maymon packaged together by friends of the program's collection plate and Maymon's Dad went back to the pulpit to ask for more and Tennessee was able to dig a little deeper.

Hasn't Washington been a top target for about 2 years?

Yup. They offered him early, recruited him hard, and got him, but who cares about that when there are 3-star Minnesotans who are going to other programs? /s

I think the gophers should be getting more positive articles about recruiting brining in your highest rated recruit in a long time after a 2 win season is not easy. Landed top Minnesota kids last year. Still might land a very good player in French! I am kinda shocked at the success of recruiting after playing young last year. Not to mention the kid Springs who I see starting this year and being one of there better players this year.

Top Bottom