Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    tOTB has shown it to have very low standards. Hope that didn't sound too dorky.
    I decided to transfer to SCSU when I knew that I was going to become a teacher. Why in the world would I stay at the UofM and pay two to three times as much money to get what would be basically the same degree? Saint Cloud did right by me as I had little trouble finding a job after I graduated. I earned my masters degree going to Saint Mary's. Why? It was cheaper and it accomplished the same thing as if I went somewhere more expensive.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

Correct.

I wasnít knocking a generic person who graduates from any MNSCU, across the board. Great values to be had at those fine institutions, as well as good instructors.

Moreso, back to the point .... knocking the concept of people being at an educational institution for no other reason than theyíre told to go there, but donít especially have much desire to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Look who spoke first!!!!!

Just using Sportego standards. Your standards.
    I want you to know that I certainly understand the inference behind the constant ego reference. Not cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Wait, you're opposed to Quillette as a source? LOL, that's rich. The "source" in this is a NY school teacher, who taught at 3 different schools sharing her experience. You just ear muff it there buddy, stay in your liberal bubble.
    The idea that a bunch of HS kids having just learned of the attack would cheer it is very difficult to believe. Even more difficult to believe is that such an incident went unreported for 18 years until it was posted on some random website. The fact that you will attack virtually every legitimate news source but lap up stuff like this speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Well ...... to put on my pessimism hat ........ as long as everyone relative to each other stays the same ..... you're basically talking about the kids who are still expected to go to college, because that's the next step before working that is expected by middle to upper middle class parents, and end up qualifying for schools like St Cloud St, Mankato St, etc.

Not kids who end up going to the U of MN, U of Wisc, and higher level schools. Those schools will always be fine, because they can peel off that top layer of kids who are always going to be there.

But the St Cloud State's of the world still need new students too, in order to survive ....
    tOTB has shown it to have very low standards. Hope that didn't sound too dorky.
    28 on my ACT which is in the top 90th percentile.....community college dropout. Another girl from my graduating class went up there for her degree and went to Northwestern for a masters. But all that really matters is substance. And based on what you post.....I'm surprised that you even made it into community college.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    I want you to know that I certainly understand the inference behind the constant ego reference. Not cool.

Some May feel constant racist references are not cool.

Don’t be butt hurt. Dishing and taking.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    28 on my ACT which is in the top 90th percentile.....community college dropout. Another girl from my graduating class went up there for her degree and went to Northwestern for a masters. But all that really matters is substance. And based on what you post.....I'm surprised that you even made it into community college.
    What we know about you is what we read here. Your justification for SCSU was because the U campus was so big you were afraid you couldn't find your classes told us all we needed to know. You solidify that explanation of your capabilities multiple times daily. You truly are a dorker.
    Kingdom Warriors

Some May feel constant racist references are not cool.

Donít be butt hurt. Dishing and taking.
    Quit being a racist, racist and I wonít have to call you a racist. Me butt hurt? Not at all; I was just letting you know that I knew what you were low key trying to say with the ego sh**t. The TRUTH hurts. Empty words or meaningless and pain free.

Youíre like a racist bobblehead doll; you will always wobble to the side of a topic that a racist would take....ergo youíre a racist. Youíre also a god damn fool if you think I will allow you to control what I say or donít say. I donít give a DARN (I cuss to much) if you donít like it. Heck, I donít like hearing racist stuff.....but there it always is.

If you werenít a racist, when I call you or someone else one, you would have no problem pointing out why I was wrong. But you canít, therefore Iím right and you are a racist. You donít like me pointing it out but you canít refute it. Why? Because Iím right.

Now; of course you will attempt to call me one. But it will just be empty, meaningless words because you will have nothing to base it on. Unlike yourself, my criticisms and critiques are consistent. Try as hard as your empty, limited brain might you just canít put me into that racist box. You know why? Because Iím not a racist. Folks that arenít racist can go lifetimes without saying or doing racist STUFF (no cuss word.) You racists? Not even one day.

By the way; it didnít go unnoticed by me a couple weeks ago when you just knew that I would ignore the racist Black Israelites. I bet it just broke your little heart when you found out they were the first folks I pointed out as being racist/stupid? What bothers me is not to limited to someoneís color. I DONíT LIKE RACISTS. Regardless of their skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    The idea that a bunch of HS kids having just learned of the attack would cheer it is very difficult to believe. Even more difficult to believe is that such an incident went unreported for 18 years until it was posted on some random website. The fact that you will attack virtually every legitimate news source but lap up stuff like this speaks volumes.
    Who would report it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Quit being a racist, racist and I won’t have to call you a racist. Me butt hurt? Not at all; I was just letting you know that I knew what you were low key trying to say with the ego sh**t. The TRUTH hurts. Empty words or meaningless and pain free.

You’re like a racist bobblehead doll; you will always wobble to the side of a topic that a racist would take....ergo you’re a racist. You’re also a god damn fool if you think I will allow you to control what I say or don’t say. I don’t give a DARN (I cuss to much) if you don’t like it. Heck, I don’t like hearing racist stuff.....but there it always is.

If you weren’t a racist, when I call you or someone else one, you would have no problem pointing out why I was wrong. But you can’t, therefore I’m right and you are a racist. You don’t like me pointing it out but you can’t refute it. Why? Because I’m right.

Now; of course you will attempt to call me one. But it will just be empty, meaningless words because you will have nothing to base it on. Unlike yourself, my criticisms and critiques are consistent. Try as hard as your empty, limited brain might you just can’t put me into that racist box. You know why? Because I’m not a racist. Folks that aren’t racist can go lifetimes without saying or doing racist STUFF (no cuss word.) You racists? Not even one day.

By the way; it didn’t go unnoticed by me a couple weeks ago when you just knew that I would ignore the racist Black Israelites. I bet it just broke your little heart when you found out they were the first folks I pointed out as being racist/stupid? What bothers me is not to limited to someone’s color. I DON’T LIKE RACISTS. Regardless of their skin color.

Butt hurt. Big time. Called out. You love dishing. Can’t take taking. That is you.

Truth hurts. Your look in the mirror reveals you sporty. Not cool. The real racist.

Butt hurt. Big time. Called out. You love dishing. Canít take taking. That is you.

Truth hurts. Your look in the mirror reveals you sporty. Not cool. The real racist.
    youíre boring me again. Back to time out you go. Youíre only relevant when I say you are. Begone pion.

What we know about you is what we read here. Your justification for SCSU was because the U campus was so big you were afraid you couldn't find your classes told us all we needed to know. You solidify that explanation of your capabilities multiple times daily. You truly are a dorker.
    Memory is one of the first things to go. Yours has been long gone. Mental facilities have been shutting down for a while. Sad!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Who would report it?
    A faceless person on a quesionable website through an opinion piece.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Who would report it?
    Great argument.

Fox News and dozens of others would have screamed it from the rooftops.

Be Better.

Butt hurt. Big time. Called out. You love dishing. Can’t take taking. That is you.

this reads like a middle school kid playing Fortnite arguing with people