All Things Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread

Iowa calling? I would suspect the Illini but they wouldn't have room unless (likely) Hawkins decommits
Iowa has a commit from Chicago Heights' Ulis and its been suggested by Martice that Ulis is recruiting him. Note: same city, but the two play on different teams.

No.

Correct, the kids put some time into these videos. It's obviously just an editing issue. It's already been filmed and decided, he's just waiting for it to post.

Videos can take a few hours to render after making changes too, especially if you have a slower computer.

per Bossi:

One of the most interesting players that I saw during the summer was 6-foot-10 big man Martice Mitchell from the Chicago area. He's 6-foot-10, is a fluid athlete, has skill as a ball-handler and shooter and significant upside if he can add some strength and find a good blend for his inside/outside game.

Now, he's all set to make his college choice at 3 p.m. ET on Monday.

Once he announces, it's going to be Minnesota fans who celebrate along with Richard Pitino as the Gophers add the first player to their 2020 recruiting class.

Should they get Mitchell, I'd expect that the Gophers get at least one more four-star prospect in this class and if I had to bet, my money would be on Jamal Mashburn Jr. being next.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/starting-five-juco-rising-

Go Gophers!!

per Bossi:

One of the most interesting players that I saw during the summer was 6-foot-10 big man Martice Mitchell from the Chicago area. He's 6-foot-10, is a fluid athlete, has skill as a ball-handler and shooter and significant upside if he can add some strength and find a good blend for his inside/outside game.

Now, he's all set to make his college choice at 3 p.m. ET on Monday.

Once he announces, it's going to be Minnesota fans who celebrate along with Richard Pitino as the Gophers add the first player to their 2020 recruiting class.

Should they get Mitchell, I'd expect that the Gophers get at least one more four-star prospect in this class and if I had to bet, my money would be on Jamal Mashburn Jr. being next.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/starting-five-juco-rising-

Go Gophers!!

I like this Bossi guy

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Mashburn, Jr. really reminds me of Lawrence Westbrook not only in height and body structure, but also how he uses his strength to make up for only being 6'0. He would look really good in Maroon & Gold!

Mashburn, Jr. really reminds me of Lawrence Westbrook not only in height and body structure, but also how he uses his strength to make up for only being 6'0. He would look really good in Maroon & Gold!

Be interested to see if he is 6'0 or 6'2. 247 lists him at 6'0, but recent articles by Marcus and others have said 6'2. Hopefully he has grown some since that 247 profile started.

Be interested to see if he is 6'0 or 6'2. 247 lists him at 6'0, but recent articles by Marcus and others have said 6'2. Hopefully he has grown some since that 247 profile started.

Ryan James described him as 6'0 in his recent podcast... I think he is 6'0... not too worried about that because by all accounts the kid can ball. sounds like he has a low center of gravity.

Ryan James described him as 6'0 in his recent podcast... I think he is 6'0... not too worried about that because by all accounts the kid can ball. sounds like he has a low center of gravity.

Yeah, not worried about 6'0 vs. 6'2 in the end either.

Maybe waiting for a check to clear or bitcoin or gold to show up

Maybe waiting for a check to clear or bitcoin or gold to show up

it also sounds like he will be making an announcement on Instagram, but I have yet to confirm his account... the one account I think may belong to him is private.. so I have no idea when/where this announcement is happening

Maybe Pitino wanted Mitchell to hold off until Garcia makes a decision, but Mitchell didn't realize this until after he tweeted about making his commitment and Richard calling him frantically telling him not to do it haha

Top Bottom