All Things Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread

I am guessing Arizona is next, I would imagine that Nnaji will be looking for a new school next year.

$hit about to hit the fan at Kansas. Intriguing timing given they're listed in the top 7 for Garcia and one of the more aggressive pursuers of Walton. Hopefully this bombshell disqualifies KU in both cases. Next up for the NCAA to take down: Arizona.

PLEASE NCAA, Take down UofA. Sean Miller and the UofA fans deserve to get hammered. Miller is one of, if not thee slimiest of the bunch!

I like it. Sorry no room for Suggs, you snooze, you loose...lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha! Exactly. Obviously would love Suggs, but it sounds like an extreme long shot and he's a one and done.

hahaha...looks like Whalen stole a top-100 recruit from Wisconsin and got a five star from Ohio . Must not be the athletic village, the campus, the weather, the arena, the city, the.....

She has an identity to sell. After one season watching her team play, I could recruit for her. I'd be able to relate her team's identity to players' skill sets.

She has an identity to sell. After one season watching her team play, I could recruit for her. I'd be able to relate her team's identity to players' skill sets.

My point exactly.

Walton should be the target. Shooting covers up lots of sins.
Not to mention, a shooter who plays defense! That’s rare!

Last edited:

Can we please get a 2020 verbal? And soon?

I think we are the only BIG to be shut out at this point. Fricking Wisky has 5!

Can we please get a 2020 verbal? And soon?

I think we are the only BIG to be shut out at this point. Fricking Wisky has 5!

It will be very soon. The advantage of those that filled early is they got their high end choice of kids that really wanted that school and you get far ahead on 2021 and 2022. Lots of those coaches were at Pangos and or hosting 2021 and 2022 kids.

North Carolina landed a 5-star center yesterday, so I've got to think they've moved on from Garcia and that only helps Pitino's chances with him.

As RJ pointed out in a previous article normally it doesn't bode well for the local school the longer the commitment takes, but Dawson may be different here. The longer it's taking almost gives me more hope as others like UNC fill out.

As RJ pointed out in a previous article normally it doesn't bode well for the local school the longer the commitment takes, but Dawson may be different here. The longer it's taking almost gives me more hope as others like UNC fill out.

Yeah this is one of those where the longer it takes and the blue bloods fill out their rosters the better chances we will have since we have the most available playing time. I'm not going to hold my breath for Garcia to sign, muscadin or mitchell much more likely to sign, but would be an all time great signing if we did get him. I did read an article on GI or something that stated every in-state recruit since 2004 has committed by the end of september their senior year if they ended up signing with the gophers.

Made it out of the visit with no comittment, kansas state supporter replied to the post with a notice about the KU upcoming sanctions lol

any idea when any of these guys has hinted on wanting to make their commitment decision?

Top Bottom