Page 109 of 121 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1814
  1. #1621
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Columbia Heights
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MnplsGopher View Post
    Maybe it’s the logistics for his announcing party. Takes some time to get it setup.
    and to edit a super sweet commitment video!


  2. #1622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    and to edit a super sweet commitment video!
    are you saying he learned a lesson from this (hopefully) future teammate?

  3. #1623
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Columbia Heights
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    are you saying he learned a lesson from this (hopefully) future teammate?
    Hopefully that was a lesson for all, never keep rabid gophers waiting for a commitment!

  4. #1624

    Default

    Wasnt ty berry announcing today?

  5. #1625
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Wasnt ty berry announcing today?
    I believe I saw it was tonight at 7pm. Not sure what time zone that was for.

  6. #1626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Wasnt ty berry announcing today?
    I believe tonight


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #1627
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Columbia Heights
    Posts
    465

    Default



    So much for him, I guess now it's Garcia or bust!

  8. #1628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post


    So much for him, I guess now it's Garcia or bust!
    Not too surprising since they cancelled his visit. Go all out to land Garcia or Walton and if you dont get them save the scholarship for the late signing period where Pitino has done well.

  9. #1629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whalenfan View Post
    Not too surprising since they cancelled his visit. Go all out to land Garcia or Walton and if you dont get them save the scholarship for the late signing period where Pitino has done well.
    Really hoping that Pitino has been getting some kind of positive feedback from Garcia and/or Walton that is not public.

    Its also odd that we haven't heard about any further visits for Walton with two weekends to go until his UNC visit. I would think he is scheduling another 1-2

  10. #1630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WriterGoph View Post
    Really hoping that Pitino has been getting some kind of positive feedback from Garcia and/or Walton that is not public.

    Its also odd that we haven't heard about any further visits for Walton with two weekends to go until his UNC visit. I would think he is scheduling another 1-2
    Could mean it's one of Berry/Mashburn and then Garcia. Because Walton has indicated he wants to play out of state or that's the vibe they are getting. Or, it could all just be we got options, no rush, but we might be out of scholarships.. No idea...

  11. #1631

    Default

    Berry commits to NW. Seems like a good player and a good kid. Wish we had the room to take him, would’ve loved to see him on the Gophers. I’m sure he’ll do well at NW.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #1632
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Columbia Heights
    Posts
    465

    Default


  13. #1633

    Default

    No surprise with Berry, but would be real let down if mash goes elsewhere

  14. #1634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salzie View Post
    No surprise with Berry, but would be real let down if mash goes elsewhere
    This x100


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #1635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salzie View Post
    No surprise with Berry, but would be real let down if mash goes elsewhere
    Like I mentioned earlier, the timing on this is not a coincidence. Berry was told Mashburn was taking the spot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •