Page 108 of 122 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    Hmm, Curry situation could open a scholly. School may apply for a medical exception like they did for Jarvis at this point.
    What're the odds this happens? Very unfortunate situation and I feel bad for the kid, but if we could get a fourth scholly opened up it could make this our best recruiting class in a couple decades.

Mitchell
    Mashburn
    Garcia
    Walton?

Quote Originally Posted by Parcival View Post
    What're the odds this happens? Very unfortunate situation and I feel bad for the kid, but if we could get a fourth scholly opened up it could make this our best recruiting class in a couple decades.

Mitchell
    Mashburn
    Garcia
    Walton?
    Was thinking the same thing!

Definitely would be up there. Rodney and that guy who played for ISU were both 5* players. That's the recent nadir for recruiting.

Definitely would be up there. Rodney and that guy who played for ISU were both 5* players. That's the recent nadir for recruiting.
    Yeah if we would've kept Royce White he would've been a hell of a player for us.

Sorry to be pedantic, but "nadir" would indicate a recent low point for recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Parcival View Post
    Yeah if we would've kept Royce White he would've been a hell of a player for us.
    Thou shall not speaketh that name.

Rodney was a 4-star. 1 spot away from being a 3-star on Rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    Rodney was a 4-star. 1 spot away from being a 3-star on Rivals.
    Yeah, I'd say a class of Garcia, Mashburn and Mitchell would be our best since sometime in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by whalenfan View Post
    Got scared for a second. At first glance, I thought "zagsblog" was a Gonzaga website. We all know how the Gophers have faired when Gonzaga is in the recruiting picture.

Mashburn on the 14th...I wonder, do the players let the coaches know. Does Pitino's staff have it so they know what they need to do? I would think so.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Mashburn on the 14th...I wonder, do the players let the coaches know. Does Pitino's staff have it so they know what they need to do? I would think so.
    The dancing Gopher can't just start dancing at a moment's notice, it needs some advance warning to warm up.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    I definitely think Pitino knows where he stands with Mashburn. Hence, Berry deciding to announce this week out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by WriterGoph View Post
    I definitely think Pitino knows where he stands with Mashburn. Hence, Berry deciding to announce this week out of the blue.
    He cancelled visits like a month ago, not sure if it was really out of the blue. I do agree that Pitino probably knows though.

Maybe it’s the logistics for his announcing party. Takes some time to get it setup.