Page 68 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1814

I think landing Berry would go along way with Dawson. Need to show that were bringing in talent. Either way we need someone to kick this thing off, might as well be a PG who can shoot

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer View Post
    Okay so most of these highlight videos look good, but that is one of the more impressive ones I've seen... appears as though he can shoot it
    Yeah, I thought it would be an all dunkfest. His 3pt shoot has a very low release point. It's too bad guys don't master shooting their jumpers from above their head at full extension like McHale.

Made him near unblockable.

Quote Originally Posted by bemidjigopher View Post
    247 is saying Carlson to Wisconsin. Wonder who will get Creamed to make room, or maybe Hedstrom goes back to being a walk-on. Either way Badgers got a very good big to pair with Johnny Davis. Gard needed a strong class after the 18 and 19 debacles

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The PBP announcer said Carlson to Wisconsin on this volleyball broadcast from 9/16. It came up, as his sister is a 6'4" Sophomore Outside Hitter for EastRidge. The announcer teaches in the district and has had at least three of the Carlsons as students, so he may have contacts. I texted him later and he said that the he had the info wrong and that Bucky was in the final five. Not sure if he was told to cover up the story he heard, as it hadn't been officially announced OR he had bad information. I suspect the former . . .
    Last edited by nooram; 09-18-2019 at 09:46 AM.

Xavier is a lock.

I am hoping that Berry, Mashburn or Muscadin give us the nod in the next several days to start the ball rolling. I could see us landing one of Mashburn/ Berry plus Muscadin and Walton this fall and then making a spot for Garcia in the spring. If Garcia likes it here and likes the staff but wants to compete for a championship, that scenario gives us a chance. There will be a fourth scholly, there always is.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    I am hoping that Berry, Mashburn or Muscadin give us the nod in the next several days to start the ball rolling. I could see us landing one of Mashburn/ Berry plus Muscadin and Walton this fall and then making a spot for Garcia in the spring. If Garcia likes it here and likes the staff but wants to compete for a championship, that scenario gives us a chance. There will be a fourth scholly, there always is.
    Eric Curry grad transfer? History would say you are correct, just wondering who already on the team would transfer out.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    Eric Curry grad transfer? History would say you are correct, just wondering who already on the team would transfer out.
    If Oturo gets a 1st round grade he's gone as well most likely

Quote Originally Posted by nooram View Post

The PBP announcer said Carlson to Wisconsin on this volleyball broadcast from 9/16. It came up, as his sister is a 6'4" Sophomore Outside Hitter for EastRidge. The announcer teaches in the district and has had at least three of the Carlsons as students, so he may have contacts. I texted him later and he said that the he had the info wrong and that Bucky was in the final five. Not sure if he was told to cover up the story he heard, as it hadn't been officially announced OR he had bad information. I suspect the former . . .
    I’d go with he just messed it up. That would be really weird if this guys being told before it’s public info

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    Whoever sees minimal future playing time on the horizon. There is always at least one that is going to be disappointed with PT.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Brooks View Post
    Xavier is a lock.
    Nope, looks like he is going to end up in Madison.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Looks like MN eliminated! Not that it seemed we really had a chance anyway...

Carlson to WISC, good work little Ricky!

But . . but. . . . but. . . Dawson is going to be a gopher . . . . so is Walton. . . .

Let's see should I go to a blue blood school like Kansas, NC, Arizona, etc or Minnesota who barley makes the big dance once every couple years.

Little Ricky needs to change his approach. He will probably get zero players from the university home state with the best class in the history of the state. Pitiful.

Go Gophers!!