New Football Performance Center Renders/Fly-Through

That should get some recruits chili hot! I just hope the big guys can slow down before hitting the wall after running a 40 in the strength and conditioning room!

The strib comments are always a wonderful tour through the "loudmouthed uninformed" Basically, the people commenting there always assume money spent on things like this comes directly from taxpayers at the expense of poor people, the dental health of our youth, and educational opportunities for everyone.

The strib comments are always a wonderful tour through the "loudmouthed uninformed" Basically, the people commenting there always assume money spent on things like this comes directly from taxpayers at the expense of poor people, the dental health of our youth, and educational opportunities for everyone.

I forget what town but there was an article about some small town a while back. In the first line in the article it talks about how some nice old guy nobody really knew paid for something like a local baseball field (maybe a soccer field or something) to be renovated out of his pocket.

Literally the first line in the article. Even the title indicated it was a gift.

More than half of the comments where "muh taxdollars!!!!"

I forget what town but there was an article about some small town a while back. In the first line in the article it talks about how some nice old guy nobody really knew paid for something like a local baseball field (maybe a soccer field or something) to be renovated out of his pocket.

Literally the first line in the article. Even the title indicated it was a gift.

More than half of the comments where "muh taxdollars!!!!"

Sounds familiar. We had a charity organization DONATE a new football scoreboard (also to be used for soccer, and other sports) that allowed the school to sell advertising with the new scoreboard technology. It also allowed the existing scoreboard to be repurposed to a different athletic field that was being upgraded to host varsity level soccer and other sports for less money than the required artificial turf needed to host everything on one field. We had one dude write no less than 2 letters to the editor in the local paper about how wasteful that scoreboard was (despite it actually bringing in money).

Don't forget these people vote too.... before and after death....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom