any chance thursday is a sell out?

Go4

Reaction score
with the announcement of the fireworks at halftime, the deal with the hot dogs and 4 tickets for $99, etc. i am hoping we can get close to a sell out. with teddy out, vikes game is even more meaningless, twins have lost 11 or so straight.

Slim to none. Big name team and I'd say yes. But I do think it'll be a bigger crowd than many are anticipating

Nope. The after effects of the donation program really pissed a lot of people off. The Indiana State game won't draw 40,000. Same with CSU. Just look at the tickets available for those games.

Thursday night 8pm, lots of other events / traffic going on.

Seems highly unlikely.

That four ticket deal seems almost family oriented... if it weren't Thursday night 8pm.

unless you were referring to lamb at US Bank Stadium, no, the Gopher game will most assuredly not be a sellout.

Nope. The after effects of the donation program really pissed a lot of people off. The Indiana State game won't draw 40,000. Same with CSU. Just look at the tickets available for those games.

Agree no chance for sellout, but do think they will get 40K+ for the other two games. Can easily see them doing some insane student ticket promotion (like FREE) and continue the $99 special. Maybe they should allow the drink on that special to be beer...

where is the 4 ticket deal? I was thinking of just showing up and buying from a scalper.

where is the 4 ticket deal? I was thinking of just showing up and buying from a scalper.

Interesting...they must have took it down since the game is tomorrow. I'd call the ticket office. You probably can get a better seat from a scalper for that $25...

Top Bottom