BTN: Pre-Season BT Power Rankings (#5. Minnesota)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per BTN:

5. Minnesota. If you wanna be Mr. Trendy and create headlines for yourself, pick the Golden Gophers to win the West. Hey, it may happen. The schedule is kind. And this is a smart staff that maximizes its roster as well as any Big Ten program. But is this really a championship-caliber offense?

http://btn.com/2016/08/29/power-rankings-ohio-state-iowa-msu-lead-the-way/

Go Gophers!!

I'm used to seeing 5th in the west, 5th overall is a bit of a surprise. If we stay healthy and Leidner can build on his play from the end of last year I could see it happening.

I'm used to seeing 5th in the west, 5th overall is a bit of a surprise. If we stay healthy and Leidner can build on his play from the end of last year I could see it happening.

I think you're confusing this with Leidner being the 5th best QB in the west but projected to be the 5th QB taken in the NFL draft.

Wow, between Herbstriet picking us in the West and this, I've never seen a bigger hype train for UM...which is really kind of sad.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wow, between Herbstriet picking us in the West and this, I've never seen a bigger hype train for UM...which is really kind of sad.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Elaborate please...

I guess this kind of ranking is what you would expect when you have all of those horrible recruiting classes.

Top Bottom