Countdown Thread

MGGopher

Reaction score
How is there not a countdown? I thought I saw one months ago, but can't find it. Anyway, my chili is ghost pepper levels...
d9160aa813d4927ee655e8963248d485.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

you serious bro? look at the top of the message board. thread has been there for 100 days updated daily.

How is there not a countdown? I thought I saw one months ago, but can't find it. Anyway, my chili is ghost pepper levels...
d9160aa813d4927ee655e8963248d485.jpg

Looks like you are on Tapatalk. Hit the "Stickies" tab at the top of the forum threads and it will take you there.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAME WEEK! God it feels good to type that!

GAME WEEK! God it feels good to type that!

Today(Friday) is 6 days before first game. So that's like Monday of game week. So I would assume the Gophers will be doing a normal Monday practice. Then Saturday would be like Tuesday, etc.. Just one of the many things hints that coaches have to consider when playing a Thursday night game.

Today(Friday) is 6 days before first game. So that's like Monday of game week. So I would assume the Gophers will be doing a normal Monday practice. Then Saturday would be like Tuesday, etc.. Just one of the many things hints that coaches have to consider when playing a Thursday night game.
No it's like Sunday, except there's no film from the previous game to review, tommorow will be like a normal game week Monday

So, what day is today?

Looks like you are on Tapatalk. Hit the "Stickies" tab at the top of the forum threads and it will take you there.

Cheers.

Ah, thanks much. I've never noticed that. Now I feel the a** lol. With only 1 sticky thread, it seems odd to not just show it all the time. Oh well. Game week!

Top Bottom