Congratulations, GopherLady!

DL65

Reaction score
When I was reading some posts on facebook this evening, I came across an entry that warrants a thread on GopherHole.

Nadine is going to be teaching a Sports Marketing class at the University of Minnesota this fall - classes start in two weeks. She said it was a goal getting an MBA to teach a college course related to Sports Marketing. It's always nice to see a person who has a goal is rewarded for their work, commitment, dedication, and perseverance in making their dream a reality.

Congratulations, Nadine!

Go Gophers!!

When I was reading some posts on facebook this evening, I came across an entry that warrants a thread on GopherHole.

Nadine is going to be teaching a Sports Marketing class at the University of Minnesota this fall - classes start in two weeks. She said it was a goal getting an MBA to teach a college course related to Sports Marketing. It's always nice to see a person who has a goal is rewarded for their work, commitment, dedication, and perseverance in making their dream a reality.

Congratulations, Nadine!

Go Gophers!!

Well deserved.

:drink:

She should get the Gopher marketing department to attend.

Professor GopherLady. I like it.

Go Gophers!!

Thank you all for your very kind words...my GopherHole family is just the very best :).

Congratulations, Nadine!

Go Gophers!!

Thank you so much for sharing this, DL. It was crazy timing for this one, because I'm so busy, but couldn't pass up the opportunity. I just hope I can fit it all in!

For any of you interested, this is my post -> https://www.facebook.com/BabuSocial...665155185879/1175906255795093/?type=3&theater

She should get the Gopher marketing department to attend.

I'm actually taking over for a Gophers Marketing person who taught this class last semester! He did a great job.

Professor GopherLady. I like it.

Go Gophers!!

Can I make my students call me that??? ;)

You are influencing the youth of America? Lord help us! But seriously congrats prof GL. Goldy's pop and I are proud of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are influencing the youth of America? Lord help us! But seriously congrats prof GL. Goldy's pop and I are proud of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously! There's NO hope for college kids now...:).

Thanks to you both!

Congratulations! Hopefully, you can drag a few more students to the game too. ;)

Congrats GL!

This will lead to bigger things ahead for you.

Congratulations indeed, Professor. Teaching sports marketing is a great first step. Next Director Of Sports Marketing University of Minnesota.

Congrats GL! I know that you will do an awesome job. It will be a lot of work and little financial reward (assuming that the U of M pays its part time instructors like most other universities in the country).

Props GL...An impressive accomplishment to be sure!! Say, if I were to sit in the back row and promise to keep my mouth shut, would you mind terribly if I audited your class :confused:

Top Bottom